The new Dark One.

Magsimula sa umpisa

               (P) Right from the start you
               caught my eye. And something
               inside me came to life.

               (L) Oh I've got a feeling, if you
               get to know me.

             (B) Someday.

            (L) This could be, this could be
            ordanary.

I look at the dagger.

            (B) Someday. Could we be
           something extraordinary?

Peter pulls me closer to him.

              (P) You and me side by side.

             (B) Out in the broad daylight.

             (L) If they laugh,

             (B) we'll say. We're gonna be
             someday.

             (L) Someday, someday.

             (B) We're gonna be someday.

             (L) Someday,

            (B) Someday. We're gonna be
            someday.

"There's no use hiding your hair now love." Peter chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I know. But I prefer it this way."

"Have you always been this stubborn, or is it because you're the new Dark One?"

"Why should you know." I snap with a smirk.

"Nope, you've always been this way."

"And it took you all this time to figure that out." I stand up.

"Nope." Peter grabs my wrist and pulls me back down. Peter crawled on top of me and held the Dark One dagger over me.

"Remember, I have control of you." He smirked.

"You wouldn't use that on me. You hate controling me. And remember, I'm the new Dark One. I have the darkest powers known to man. So do you really think you're using that dagger on me?" I smirked.

"Wait, what?" I knee Peter's arm,
making him drop the dagger as I get out from under him and pick up  dagger from the floor and run downstairs to bump into Tommy.

We colide and fall to the ground. I stand up and look at each other. 

"We need to go." I say, shoving him out the door.

"Why?"

"Peter. He's after the dagger." I explain as we run back to camp where the sun was up.

"Why. I thought he wouldn't use the dagger on you."

"I thought that to. Apparently not." I say as we run into camp where I hid behind Robbie who was talking with the heros.

"Luna, what's gotten into you?" Snow asked.

I feel the dagger disappear from my hand.

"Peter has the dagger." I say frightened.

"What!" Emma screams. Peter came into camp, holding the Dark One dagger in his hand as he glares at me.

"Ok, something's wrong with Pan, he would never use something against Luna." Hook says. Peter comes up to me and swings it at me. Robbie pulls out his own dagger and blocks Peter.

"Come on." Henry grabs my hand and pulls me into his tent with Lilly as the 2 twins fight. 

"Ok, what's gotten into Pan?" Henry asked.

"I don't know." I say. I hear footsteps coming closer and Peter comes into the tent. Henry put his hands out in front of him and Peter flys back. Lilly and I look at each other in shock as Henry looks at his hands.

"Do you think that Henry knocked some sense into Pan?" Lilly asked.

"Ok. Who did that?!" Peter snaps.

"Yes." I look at her. Peter comes rushing into the tent, fuming mad.

"Henry blasted you." Lilly points at Henry.

"Really." Henry rolls his eyes.

"Sorry." She says.

"I knew you could never keep the trust of a girl." I fold my arms and smirk at him.

"Pan, what would happen if the brother of the Dark One killed the Dark One?" Henry glared me.

"If it's your sister, probably something not good." Peter says.

"Like." Henry asked, glaring at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Like this." I quickly grab the dagger from Peter and hold it to Henry's neck.

"Peter, what would happen if the Dark One kills her brother with the dagger?" I growl.

"Don't ask me."

"Henry, Luna, Pan." Regina called. I growl in the back of my throat.

"You're so lucky we have to go." I growl.

"Let's go get that darkness out of you love."