Chapter Eleven

Carson's Pov
I was too sure how I was gonna actually be able to fix things between me and Andy now. I truly do believe he hates me now. The thing is I don't know what I did or what actions I have done. I do make jokes about my one night stands and even me and Ashley can joke a few times with each other, but never before has Andy avoided me this way. Like I was the black plague, like something was wrong with me I hate to say it but it has bummed my mood down so far.

I can't focus during rehearsals or when I do the little fan interactions. Warp tour only had a few months for the summer, before it ends and I need to fix things fast.

I sat on the edge of the stage leaning my head on my knees watching the guys perform a few songs today. Outside it was strange it was overcast but slightly hot.

I flicked my eyes back on the stage pulling my hood up watching them closely. They were playing one of my favorite songs of theres.

I like perfect weapon, sweet blasphemy, ritual, rebel love song, devils choir, knives, and pens, I have a lot of favorites but lost it all is one of my top favorites.

I sang along lowly with Andy watching him sing deeply and passionately leaning against his mic post. The crowd singing along deeply with Andy and Ashley's back up vocals as well.

My eyes slowly went wide and I'm sure CC, Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley were shocked as well halfway through the chorus Andy's voice cracked but he was crying, I'm sure the crowd was as well shocked.

He was slowly crying and breaking down on stage. There was this huge tug on my heart hearing him sob softly and hide his face leaning on the mic post more.

Everyone was in shock and no one knew what to do but I knew it was breaking many hearts by the heartbreaking sobs cause I know it was hurting.

_________________________
I paced deeply back and forth. It's been two hours since we had to end the performance early cause of Andy's breakdown my thoughts hasn't stop racing afraid that they were gonna overload with too many things all at once.

It worried everyone deeply, cause Andy is good at hiding his feeling and being able to hold in his emotions.

Ashley has been in the bunk area trying to figure out what happened and what's going on. In the end Jake, Jinxx, CC and me stayed in the living room.

I chewed my lower lip hard. What the hell is wrong with Andy? He's making me worry so badly and its starting to affect my head. I looked up meeting eyes with Ashley, who looked almost defeated like coming from the bunk area a hard breath made everyone focus, watching the way he played with his hair.

"What's wrong with him?" I called fast being the first one to speak faster than Jake, Jinxx or CC.

Ashley messed with his hair even more almost hard enough to hank strands of his hair out. "He said the stress from all these months had finally crashed down on him and he feels stupid that he should have spoken up about his feelings." Ashley spoke up looking really guilty and locked eyes with me.

"Carson you and me have been wrong for these last past months. We need to stop our one night stands." Ashley cracked out.

I looked at him slightly wide-eyed. "Why Ashley?" I called fast like hoping I could hide the strange like paranoid tone that I was having.

"What do you mean why?" Jake snapped looking at me standing up for a moment rubbing at his arms a couple times. "Have you not realized that the actions you do with sleeping around hurts Andy so freaking much it's eating him alive?" Jake continued to speak.

Ashley slowly nodded looking at me with hurt in his eyes. "The both of us have been hurting Andy deeply, and I didn't even realize it at all either.  Andy's deeply and madly in love with you." Ashley suddenly whispered to me.

I grew stone cold quickly looking shocked. "What?" I whispered Ashley nodded slowly facing the floor.

"He told me that he has been in love with you for a while now and just has been hiding it but when warp tour started it grew worse and that his heart has been slowly breaking as the months have passed," Ashley explained.

"He broke up with Juliet so he could tell you he loves you." Ashley whispered my whole body was shaking.

Never in my life have I heard the words that someone was in love with me never have I ever heard that before.

I shut my eyes slowly sitting down on the floor in disbelief. I couldn't breathe at the moment at all. My lungs felt like they were gonna collapse on in with each other.