Chapter Four

Andy's Pov
Yeah, I can already tell this years warped tour isn't gonna be all it's cracked up to be. I'm not gonna be able to focus at all especially cause I have to lie.

Everytime I look at Carson I get this sadness in my chest cause he doesn't understand what he does... He doesn't understand what it makes me feel when he always talks about his flings and one night stands with guys and girls.

It hurts me, even more, knowing him and Ashley someone I'm super close to having friends with benefits relationship. I know its selfish of me to think this way.  When I'm in a relationship and have been for five years. Juliet has been my everything but I knew Carson when I was in high school.

We went to the same high school together, Carson was like me.  He got deeply bullied but he ranged from different things his race, his sexuality all of that but I guess he has shown everyone a different new him.

He was such a cute nerdy guy back then who caught my attention. He still has it but now a whole bunch of others do as well, I knew from just watching him and Ashley flirt up close.

I knew I wasn't sleeping having to put my headphones in and while we were playing our game.  We had to act like we couldn't hear the moans that were so desperately trying to be quiet not really at all.

I drank my coffee shaking my head walking through the bunks today having to see him and Ashley passed out not a good scene for me with my feelings, that's nothing good I am and it shows.

"Get a hold of yourself, Andy, he doesn't know." I muttered shutting my eyes. "You're happy with Juliet." I whispered, "what the hell." I whispered even more desperate to myself as much as I could.

This never works it always comes back I thought annoyed just let the strange feelings pass I always told myself.

__________________________
I smiled hugging yet another fan I could never get tired of this seeing the happy faces of bvb army just from getting a picture, things signed all of that makes me really be able to see that I can make someone's day.

"Andy." I heard a small squeal as I signed a bvb poster, I smiled at her saying hi. "How close are you and Carson, Andy?" She asked holding her mouth.

I hummed a small bit rubbing my lips before chuckling still holding the black marker. "Like super close." I joked making her giggle, "But like on a serious note we're close friends and he has done a lot, I'm very thankful to have him." I explained to her.

She smiled at me her cheeks flushed a bright red. "That's so sweet." She told me, I chuckled a bit at how cheesy it sounded but how did I put it in any other form of words.

We chatted for a few more minutes till it was time up. I told her to be safe while exploring and she smiled at me before leaving.  We got a quick break and I messed with my sharpie chatting with Jake laughing softly.

Each year warp tour is so fun bringing it to different cities and all. "Dude look at Carson." Jake joked nudging me and I looked where he pointed.

Carson always shows off his skill. He had a small crowd of girls and guys watching him play the guitar. It's a charm of his what can I say, people find others attractive playing with instruments.

The girls were awing and a few guys blushing. "He is such a flirt." I whined in disbelief, lightly tossing my hand back to run so fast through out my hair. "I didn't know someone could flirt so much." I called pulling my hair back.

"Like you." Jinxx joked out casually looking at us. CC burst into laughing leaning on his arms beside Ashley. "I do not." I exclaimed.

"I'm just good with words." I proclaimed even more rubbing all over my palms with my fingers with one another.

"Also known as the hottest man alive." CC chuckled I rolled my eyes at that playful.

"I'm honored to have that title." I teased at them.

"I'm sure you do." Ashley laughed messing with his hair. "I'm sure everyone does," Ashley spoke deeply continuing his commentary.  We all laughed while I smiled messing with my nose ring.

I slowly leaned on my arms blinking. "I just don't understand." I muttered, "Carson is so playful, sweet, nice and caring and yet." I muttered. "He has no romantic emotions." I whispered Jake hummed a small bit.

"Yeah it's a little confusing but there are people like him all the time they just don't believe it." Jake muttered.

"It's called having committed issues." CC groaned across his arms. Ashley was rubbing his tattoos a bit perking up. "He has secrets guys he'll explain when he thinks its right." Ashley muttered.

I lifted my gaze to Ashley, of course, he will know he is closer then I will ever be and it upsets me it's not fair but maybe I should try as well, I guess that's what I'll do I thought nodding.