Gossip Girl Back Again

"Hello, Gossip girl here. Your one and only source to the scandaless life of Chicago's ellite. Today is the first day of school. Old friends reuniting along with old enemies. New alliances will be made, I know youre all dying to see who the new queen bees of all four grades will be. I'll post before the end lf the day today!

You know you love me Xoxo, Gossip girl."

"Ughh this blog is so irritating. Who writes this stuff anyway." Nicole says obviously frusterated. Nicole has never been very popular so the queen bee stuff gets to her a little more than it should. But that never mattered because we just tried to stay out of the way. It was always just me and her, but I'm guessing that will change this year being our first year of high school. All the same people I went to middle school with are going to high school with me too and then some.

"I know." I reply. "Its stupid No one even reads it I dont think. We should probably get going we dont wanna be late the first day." I say.

The first day is the same as it always is. A bunch of annoying girls screaming and hugging each other like they havent seen each other in years. But the reality is they saw each other yesterday. Everyone taking pictures, complimenting each other blah blah blah. Thankfully it all ended pretty soon and they shut up.

First hour is Lit for me. I get lost trying to find the room so I am a minute or too late. "Sit down and find a seat." The teacher says to me. Everyone is staring at me like I just killed someone. At first it is very awkward but I get over it. No one usually stares at me because no one really knows me. The next two classes went by faster than I thought and it was time for lunch.

I did what I always did back in middle school. I got the nasty ass school lunch and sat at an empty table. Except there were no empty tables. I just stood at the front of the cafeteria awkwardly. Nicole isnt here yet so im all alone.

"Hey Olivia! Come sit with us." said a familiar voice. Riley.

Riley was the queen bee at our school since 1st grade. She was as perfect and flawless as could be. Her hair is blondish- brown pin straight. Her skin is very tan and her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown. Why does she want to talk to someone like me? I'm a loser. "Okay." I reply from across the room. As I'm walking to their table I get some dirty looks from her possy. It was obviously not their desision for me to be there.

"Hi." I say putting my tray on the table next to Alexandra one of the other girls.

"Hi." Alexandra whispers under her breath. "I'm not supossed to be talking to you, Alissa told us not to, but she tolf them not to talk to me when I first joined last year. It's part of the new girl thing. I wouldnt do that to you though. I know how it feels." She says hiding behind her food so no one can see her talking to me.

Alexandra is also very beautiful. She has lovely blond hair that flows down her back like a river. She is quite lanky but not too much to look strange, just the perfect height. Super thin because shes a dancer. If I had to say she is probably the nicest one here. Well I guess I wouldnt really know i havent hung out with any of them before, except Elizabeth last year. But i have seen them around and how they act.

"So Olivia. Riley finally utters breaking the silence. "How come we have never really seen you around school?" I dont know why but I feel like she is mocking me. I so badly want to say something rude but I choose other wise.

"Ive never really been popular. No one notices me. I dont have many friends." They all glance at each other shocked as to how I answered her.

"Okay." she reaponds. "That will all change today." She glances at Alissa and nods. Alissa then nods to all the other girls. Some kind of sign to them. Like I did something right. All of them stopped scowling at me right then. A weight lifted from my shoulders. I feel like less of an out cast. I actually smile a little. I begin to eat listening to the conversations quietly. I just keep thinking in my head "Damn do I like having a lot of friends."