Chapter 18

3rd Person's POV
As the knight of hearts arrived and slaughtered the trump staining his angel white uniform to crimson to save his newly profound contractor, Ayato.

"Wh-what? How?" The other brothers were too shock to form a proper question as they stared at Ayato who was helped up by Mikaela.

"Knave of hearts." Jack said and Mikaela nodded.

"Jekyll and Hyde."

"Who are you?!" The brothers shouted staring at Mikaela who chuckled and placed his other hand, which was on Ayato's arm around his shoulder, on his chest.

"I am Mikaela Hyakuya the chain nicknamed Knave of hearts and the legally contracted chain of Ayato Sakamaki." They all gawked at him and Ayato.

"Wait! If he can contract with a chain then.....so can we?" Kou asked and the three chains present nodded.

"Yeah."

"I want one!"

"You can't get one. You summon one that is compatible with you." Jack explained and Kou sulked.

"Not all chains are attainable. There are some that are too powerful to form a contract with for example Jabberwocky. The guys very hard to obtain."

"And so are you too Jack-san, William-san. How'd you get here without a contractor?"Mikaela asked and William glanced at Jack.

"It's not important at the moment so I'm not answering it."

"Hey! I'm bleeding here! Does anyone have a towel or something?!"

"Ay. Loud as always Ayato." Mikaela said and saw a hands move and this didn't go unnoticed by Kou.

"Ruki! Behind you!"

"Ruki!!" All Mukami's shouted as they saw Ruki was caught by his waist by a web.

"Do something! Your chains aren't you?!"

"That's a noble. It'll be a bit harder because that's the former queen of hearts." Jack said glaring at the bone structure of a dragon cackle with a ladies voice.

"Aha hahahaha!! Heads! Heads! Off with their heads! Off with their heads! Heads!"

"Demious the executioner." ^^Img above is the chain^^

"Only a chain can take that down." Mikaela said while he held Ayato steadily.

"You do it!!"

"I can't but someone can." Mikaela smirked.

'This'll bring Yuu-chan here. It's a good plan but a bit stupid like Yuu-chan.'

"A-achoo! Alright who called me stupid?!" The ravenette glared at the others who shook their heads.

'I must be imagining things.'

"Who?!"

"Just did what Ayato did but say Shadow knight and the name Yuuichiro."

"Is that all?!" Ruki shouted with panic in his voice and squirmed in the hold of the Demious.