Chapter 2

Jack's POV
"Oi what are you looking at chichinashi?"

"N-nothing. And stop calling me pancake, I have a name its Komori Yui."

"Urusei. Your name means no value to me."

"Speaking of names." I interrupted and all eyes were on me.

"I never got any of your names." I pointed out and they sweat dropped.

"Ah! You really weren't listening after all Jack nii-chan! You were thinking of something weren't you?"

"Ahaha. Sorry, I was thinking about some things." I said scratching my cheek and the brothers looked at Yui shocked and confused.

"Right. Let's get on with it then. I am Sakamaki Reiji the second eldest. The blonde beside you on your right is Sakamaki Shu, eldest. The triplets, the one beside your sister is Ayato, the pervert staring at you is Laito."

"Eh? Staring at me?" I looked over to see him smirking at me pervertedly and my eyes twitched.

"The one with the teddy bear is Kanato and on your left is the youngest, Subaru." Reiji said and I nodded.

"Oh. Does anyone besides Yui know my name though?" I asked and Reiji raised his hand.

"Okay. How about the others?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"Alright. I'll just say it anyway, even when I don't want to." I whispered the last part with a close eyed smile.

"Komori Jack. Yui's onii-san or in her case Jack nii-chan." I mimicked Yui's way of calling me and she puffed her cheeks.

"I do not call you like that."

"Wanna bet? I have a recording of it in my phone." I said raising my phone and she paled.

"No thank you." She said with a pout and I nodded.

"Here. For you two, 100% cranberry juice. We expect you two to drink it everynight on the way to school."

"Sweet! I love cranberries." I said grabbing one box and quickly drank it till its empty.

"Th-thank you." Yui stuttered to Reiji who pushed his glasses up.

"No need to thank me. I am only giving you these because you'll be needing it since you are food to us and none the less." He said and Yui trembled holding the box, her teeth chattering. I stopped drinking when Kanato told his teddy about how humans are scared and their teeth chatter.

"Yu-chan." I called her attention and her eyes widened. She looked over to me smiling at her darkly, not one of the brothers noticing that I called her.

"My fair lady." I said with a dark glint in my eyes. Her eyes glowed brighter before she shook her head and nodded to me.

"Finish your drink Yui before I steal it from you. You know the way I am when it comes to cranberry juice." I said and she pouted.

"Nii-chan is so greedy, especially when it comes to cranberry juice."

"Am not....Maybe a little." I said and she smiled and I pouted on my chair.

'Looks like her memory of you shouting at her yesterday disappeared huh?'