Columbine

He passed me.

But he didn't look at me

He passed me

But he looks at Hoseok

He passed me without emotion

Without a glance

It's what I wanted so why can't I be happy? The breathe I held soon escaped my lips. I ran my tongue over them as I watched  his back slowly disappear behind a wall. I felt a pang in my chest. Right in my heart. And it hurt. It hurt a lot.

"Yoongi..?" Realizing I was staring off, by the door I blushed. Apologizing as I made my way out. "Do you live close by? I'll walk you home." I agreed, not feeling safe enough to walk home by myself.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as we began to walk. The night made my breathe present. No one was out, all we could hear was the sound of tussling trees and crickets. I looked up at the male beside me, smiling.

"Thank you for today." I directed my vision to the floor. My mind wasn't on this male. But another.

"Of course. I'd be glad to take you out..again?" He scratched his neck and smiled widely. "I mean if you feel comfortable?" He was so cute. I nodded in agreement.

"I would really like that." I looked over at my apartment. A small hug, and a goodbye and I made my way back into my home. The moment I closed my door, my eyes fell on my baby blues. A small smile pulled into my face, before I made my way into my bed.

He looked so nice.

* * *

"Ahh! Not like that!" My head snapped up, seeing two of my employees arguing about the placement of the flowers. Mentally rolling my eyes, I made my way into the back room to bring some more flowers out. Grabbing as many as I could I made my way back into the front, using my back to open the door. Going to turn around I collided with not one but two bodies.

I stumbled back when two hands grabbed each of my arms, and one hand rested on my back. I groaned, before regaining my composure. My eyes landed on them. The two men from last night. Yet their eyes werent on me. They were on each other.

"J-Jimin..?" My eyes went back and forth. "H-Hoseok.." They slowly turned towards me. A awkward tension grew before they both hurriedly grabbed the flowers from my hands. Arguing with each other during the process. "Both of you stop!"

My hands fell to my side as I sighed. They both set down the flowers they held, turning towards me. Everyone in the shop slowly continued on with their days.

"Y-Yoongi-" Grabbing both of their collars I dragged them outside. "Wait Yoongi-" I shook my head, pushing them out the door.

"Don't come here again. You both arguing is bad for business. Don't come here, I'll find you guys." I made my way back into the shop, slamming the door behind me. I didn't need this.