Alternate Ending

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Brandon's dms will be on the left and in bold

It was the second month that i've been on tour with Brandon when he decided we should do something special for our 3 month anniversary of being together.

He thought it would be nice to take me out to dinner at one of those expensive restaurants in Los Angels.

He didn't need too, but it would be nice to finally get away for a bit from all the guys and finally have a moment to ourselves.

No Frazier, no Zion, no Austin, no Nick and no Edwin around. The niceness of our situation finally dawned on me when I realized the things we would be able to do in private...( A/N I AM A CHILD OF GOD )

When we got to the restaurant after a very tiring drive, Brandon and I walked up to the front desk and had the lady working there take us to our seats curtesy of our previously booked reservations.

blah blah blah they have a nice dinner and all that crap, brandon pulls out a ring they get married and Liz pops out sum kids and they grow old together and blah blah blah

The End

[Fucking bye]

okay i'm done, the only reason why i came back and wrote this is cuz i realized i did y'all so dirty with that last ending and i didn't know that i actually had a price to pay WHEN LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING FAM FIC I READ NOW THE PERSON DIES LIKE WTF.

BE GLAD I DIDNT HAVE LIZ OR BRANDON DIE LIKE TF

SO I CAME BACK AND WANTED TO CORRECT MY WRONGS SO THIS KARMA SHIT OR WHATEVER DOESNT EFFECT ME ALRIGHT

IM SORRY

I JUST WANNA READ A NICE BTS FANFIC WITHOUT ONE OF THEM DYING OKAY