014

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Brandon's dms will be on the left and in bold

I quickly closed the front door to my house and ran up the stairs to my bedroom as I closed the door behind me and threw open my wardrobe.

I was at the hospital again visiting Charlotte as I did every morning when I told her that I needed help picking out an outfit to wear today to PrettyMuch's show out in L.A.

She gave me a great idea for a nice casual but a little fancy outfit I could wear that would wow Brandon away for the first time he looked at me.

God, I'm so nervous.

I plucked out an old jeans miniskirt that I bought a few years back and a nice beige crop tank top. Exiting my room I went down the hall to the main bathroom that Fraizer and I share and quickly took a shower, wrapped my hair and body in a towel before I went back to my room to start getting dressed.

I didn't have any friends like in the movies to help me get ready for tonight. My siblings are my best friends as lame as it may sound.

Once I was dressed I went back over to the bathroom to try and do my hair and make up. I struggled a bit with putting on my small layer of foundation, eyeshadow and fixing up my eyebrows. The lips were the essayist part for me since it didn't require much concentration but Adrianna was always better at this stuff than me.

Sometimes I wish I could have helped her. I didn't know she was suicidal...Hell I didn't even know she had problems. Everything seemed okay to me and Charlotte and we were supposed to be the other parts of her.

I moved on to my hair and attempted to french braid it into two parts but it was difficult since I'd never done it before. I only seen videos on how to braid.

I heard him before I saw him and felt his hands go into my hair and start to finish the rest of the braiding for me.

Once he was done, I took a good look at my younger brother. He looked just like the rest of us. Brown eyes and brown hair with some white streaks in it. We all weren't born with the streaks but we started the tradition long ago back when Adrianna was alive, to put white streaks in our hair. Just the four of us to make us look more alike even though we all looked like replicas of each other.

"How do you even know how to braid Fraze?" I asked him and rapped my arms around him, giving him a silent thank you.

Even though he was two years younger than me he was taller than me by quite a few inches.

"My girlfriend forced me to learn so that I could braid her hair when she got tired." He chuckled.

"Damn, did she at least pay you for that hard labor?" I joked.

"Yup, but I don't think you wanna know?" He flicked one of the braids and left the bathroom so that I could finish getting ready.

"Yo Elizabeth?" He hollers from down the hall.

"Yeah?"

"Text me if you're in trouble and, well I can't drive but i'll send you an uber."

"Thanks braizer. " Braizer was a combination of Brother and Fraizer, something that Adrianna used to call him a lot.

I went back to my room and grabbed the rest of my things before I left the house and hopped into my car.

I hope he likes me.

•••

Like now that i finished writing it, I don't even remember what I wrote, like it was that boring.

I don't know how y'all even read it like tf, I don't even wanna edit it just cuz i'll have to read it again.

It was kinda a filler chapter and the next one will be a text message thing again.

Ima update again tonight so get ready.

xoxo Janai