xxxix

Zayn Malik

I pull into the garage and turned off the ignition of the car. Without waiting for me, Jennie exited the passenger's seat. The whole car ride was awkward and silent. She didn't even dared to speak a word to me. I sighed and exited the driver's seat to follow Jennie. I entered the house and saw Jennie walking lazily upstairs.

"Jennie, wait up." I called.

She dropped her shoulders and stopped walking. I figured this is the perfect time we can talk since Evelyn's working overtime and Kim came with Harry so they could talk. She turned around to face me and I walk closer to her.

"We need to talk." I said but she scoffed at me.

"No, thank you. The last time we tried to do that, we didn't succeed. Instead, your real girlfriend a.k.a. my mom came." She said then faked a smile.

"Your mom won't be home 'til late. I assure we can talk properly, please."

"What are we even going to talk about? Are you fake breaking up with your fake girlfriend because your real girlfriend is back?!" She asked irritated while walking down step by step.

I sighed in frustration and spoke. "Jen, could you stop being a b*tch and let us talk properly." I sternly said.

"See! We haven't talked yet you're already raising your voice!"

"S'because you're being f*cking difficult!" I shouted that made her silent.

I was about to apologize when she spoke. "Fine! I'm difficult! F*ck it! Whatever! Just tell me what you really want so we could stop this conversation!"

I went silent after she spoke.

What do I really want? Talk? If we talked, what would we talk about?

Without warning, she ran to me and harshly pushed me against the wall. She roughly pressed her lips on mine but I didn't kissed back. She continues the rough kisses from my jawline down to my neck while unbuckling my belt.

"Jennie..."

I tried pushing her away but my call turned out to be a moan.

"This is what you want, right?!" She asked while unzipping my trousers.

I pushed her away from me and turned her around. I back-hugged her to stop her from doing this and placed my face on the crook of her neck. She tried to get away from me but I hugged her tighter. I heard her sniffed and felt a tear streamed down on my temple.

"I just want you, Zayn. I just want a goodbye f*ck. Just f*ck me one last time." She begged and bursted into tears.

I tried to comfort her as tears flowed down from my eyes s'well.

I can't love her freely even though I wanted to. I have love the right girl in the wrong time and now I'm suffering the consequences. I need to do something or else I will break the newly mended mother-daughter relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kim
You've work to me for a very long time, you've grown to be a friend of mine. But I'm leaving you with Jennie and her mom only because I know you'll be much happier to work with her. I hope you and Harry would be happy together. And do me a favor, please remind Jennie that I always have and always will love her.
Z

Evelyn
Believe me when I say that I loved you. You're the only person who loved me when everyone else never did, including myself. You gave your full attention to me since you know that I wanted it. But I've been a jerk. I've cheated on you. I've hurt you just so I could have pleasure daily. I even use your own daughter. But it wasn't her fault. It was all on me. You don't know how sorry I am. Not only for cheating on you physically but I've cheated on you emotionally. When you were away, I felt feelings I shouldn't feel towards Jennie. But I couldn't afford to break your relationship to Jennie. I have loved you and I'm not lying. I just really need to leave.
Z

Jennie
I don't know where to start. Maybe by saying that I love you. Since I was really going to tell you that but Evelyn came. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you. Sorry for using you. The f*cked up relationship we've had grew feelings. Feelings I never knew I would feel to you. Every sex and every f*ck we ever had? I didn't regret anything. I know it's not just sex, I was already making love with someone. And that someone was you. Thank you for making me feel like a human because I love you. I love you. If you're feeling down or you feel like everyone's turning their back to you, remember and don't forget that I love you. Even if I'm leaving you, remember that I will love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. Let's just wait for the time where I can say those three words to you without making any sin.
Z

I finally re-read my letters and left them on the fruit basket. I'm sure they'll see these when they wake up and find me in the morning. I hate to leave, especially without Jennie, but I have to. The only thing I can do is to let her go. Besides, I know we'll see each other again. I have faith in our love story being continued. 

*****A/N:#SQUAREUP_BLACKPINK SLAYED MY WHOLE EXISTENCE! I'M FINISHING THE STORY NEXT CHAP SO THANKS FOR READING IT!!! 😍🖤💖*****