xxxii

Jennie Gabe

"Ahh!" I screamed while covering my mouth with my hands. "No way!" I continued to scream.

They handed me the scrapbook of me and I accepted it with teary eyes.

"You made this for me?!" I asked.

"Uhm, Lisa's mom made most of it but we helped as well..." Jisoo answered me.

I started to tear up so I looked up to prevent tears from streaming. "Oh no! Don't cry!" Rosé said while wrapping me around her arms that made me cry.

Lisa and Jisoo hugged me as well, trapping me inside of them. The front door opened, making them release me from the girls' arms. I looked at the person in the door and saw Zayn. I wiped off the tears from my face while the girls greet him.

"You okay, Jen?" Zayn asked while running towards me.

He sat beside me and cupped my cheeks and directly stared to my eyes. I nodded and was about to answer him when Lisa spoke.

"Everything's okay, Zayn. Uhm... We just made her cry..." Lisa joked that made us laughed.

I held Zayn's hands and wrapped it around me. "Thanks for this. Really! I appreciate it so much!" I told the girls while looking through the pages of the scrapbook they made for me.

"M'just gonna change clothes. Be right back." Zayn said then kissed my cheek.

He stood up and walked upstairs to his room as I followed him with my eyes. As soon as he was out of sight, I looked back at the girls earning suspicious stares from them.

"What?!" I asked them.

"You know, if we didn't know that Zayn is your mother's boyfriend, we would think he's your boyfriend." Lisa said that made my eyes grew wide.

"Nonsense." I whispered.

"You really have feelings for him, don't you?" Rosé asked me that made me looked at her.

"And it's obvious that he has feelings for you too." Jisoo added that made me look at her with squinted eyes.

"I'm repeating what I said. Nonsense." I repeated.

"One of the stages of falling in love: in denial." Rosé said that made me thought of what she said.

"What did you put in this?" I changed the topic while opening the scrapbook.

"Nothing much. Just some encouraging words and messages from us." Jisoo answered that made us giggled.

"I really appreciate your effort, guys. I've never felt appreciated in my entire life. Since boys always take advantage of me sexually and girls take advantage of my fame and money." I explained to them.

"We love you. Sooooo much!!!" Lisa came to me and kissed my cheek, making me scream.

We all laughed until Jisoo checked her watch. "I need to go, Nini. I have a music video shoot tomorrow." She said while standing up.

I nodded while all of us stood up as well. "Then we have to go as well..." Rosé said while her and Lisa stands up.

"Really?" I asked them while pouting.

I walked them out to the door.

"You have to go?" I asked again and pouted once more.

"I have to be early in the dance studio tomorrow and Rosé has a date." Lisa said that made me grinned.

I felt an arm wrapped around my waist while the girls are teasing Rosé.

"Her and Niall are getting along so well." Jisoo informed me that made me looked at Zayn.

He was just grinning, knowing his friend has a date tomorrow.

"Stop! Ok, please! We'll go ahead! Bye Nini!" Rosé bid me goodbye to avoid the topic.

I waved my hand to them as they got out of the house while I close the door. Another arm was wrapped around my waist. He turned my full body to him and pull me closer to him.

"You got me worried a while ago, love." He said as he push a few strands of hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"I was just grateful for those girls." I said and he just nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back.

"Don't want to ruin the moment..."

Kim came that made us pulled out from the hug then continued her sentence.

"... But you left your phone in the kitchen and someone's calling."

She gave him Zayn's phone and Zayn answered his call. He walked away from me and went somewhere to continue the conversation he's having. Kim walked to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back then she pulled away.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Those haters really deserve to be ignored." She said that made me pouted and thanked her.

Kim wrapped around her arm on my shoulder when Zayn got back.

"Louis invited me on his soccer play to raise a charity. You wanna go?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah, sure."

"Invite your friends and you're also coming, Kim." He told me then to Kim.

"Why?" She asked him.

"Why not?" Zayn asked back. "Don't worry, Harry and the lads will be there as well." He added that made me look at Kim.

She looked down and looked up at Zayn again with a weak smile. She nodded but I was worried about her.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You and the girls would be there so I don't have to worry, right?" She asked me and I nodded.

She went back to the kitchen and I looked back at Zayn who is furrowing his perfectly thick eyebrows.

"Her and Harry are not in good terms." I informed her that made him nod.

He walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and then he leaned away to kiss my lips.

"Right after the game, we're going to a concert." He said that made my eyebrows narrow.

"Whose?" I asked but he ignored my question and kissed my lips instead.

***** 🎶THE LIGHT IS COMING TO GET BACK EVERYTHING THE DARKNESS STOLE🎶😉

And the BP lightstick? I'm unsure on what to feel about it😶 *****