xx

Zayn Malik

My alarm went off that made me woke up and turned the alarm off. I groaned and noticed the body laying beside me. I smirked noticing her beautiful sleeping face. It's nice to see her innocent face in the morning. I see her b*tch face all the time. I chuckled before leaving a kiss on her forehead and remove the blanket on my body.

I wore my boxers and grabbed my clothes from Jennie's bedroom floor. I closed the door behind me and went to the master's bedroom. I took a shower and right after, I did my morning routine and wore a grey business suit, white dress shirt, a grey trousers partnered up with my suit and black shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the hospital and parked my car. As I stepped out of the car, paparazzi flooded me questions as I enter the hospital. I got in and saw a few people with recorders, phones, cameras, notepads and pens were inside, having a commotion.

"Mr. Malik." Jessica called me as she ran to me. "One Direction had started to visit patients in their rooms."

I nodded before talking. "We should prolly visit some too." I said then walked through the rooms with Jessica guiding me.

As I was fixing me collar, an opened door to the left caught my attention. That back's familiar.

"Jessica." I called and she looked back to me. "You go ahead. I'll catch up." She furrowed her eyes but nodded.

She walked away and I entered the room. "So, I heard about your chemo later. How are you feeling?"

The familiar voice asked the little girl, around 5 or 6 years old, laying on the hospital bed. She sat beside the hospital bed and I got a clear vision of her face. It is Jennie.

"Nervous." The little girl answered that made Jennie pouted. Cute.

"Don't be. You'll be fine. Like always." Jennie encouraged her and for the first time, I saw her smile.

Not the same smile she has with her friends but a real genuine smile caused by a little girl.

"Thank you, Jennie." The little girl thanked her. Jennie smiled again before speaking.

"You're welcome, Claire." She said.

The nurse entered and noticed me. She widen her eyes but I put my index finger to my lips, signaling her to keep quiet. She nodded and walked in.

"Hi, Claire. Sorry to interrupt, Jennie, but she has a chemotherapy to go to." The nurse said. Jennie nodded then spoke.

"It's okay. I'll just visit Thomas and Eddie."

She said then stood up. "Good luck, Claire." She said then kissed Claire's forehead.

She walked out and I immediately got out and hid behind a plant. It seemed she didn't notice because she just entered the room next door. I followed her and saw a young boy, paler than Claire but at the same age as hers, laying on the hospital bed.

"Jennie." He greeted her with a soft voice.

"Hi, Thomas." She greeted him back.

"How is he?" She asked a middle-aged woman standing opposite to Jennie.

"So far, so good. He has chemo tomorrow and he just visited Eddie and Claire earlier." The middle-aged woman answered, I assume she's his mother, that made Jennie smiled.

That cute smile.

"That's good! Aren't you a strong boy?" Jennie asked Thomas.

"I'm strong like Superman." He answered whilst raising his fist in the air that made the mother and Jennie laughed.

It's the first time I heard her laugh, it's so angelic.

"Speaking of Superman, I need to go visit Batman." Jennie said and waved goodbye to Thomas.

I once again walked out to hide behind the plant and she went into the next door. How many patients in this hospital is she visiting often? I walked to the door she just went in and saw a little boy, sleeping, with a life support.

A teenage boy stood up when he saw Jennie. "How's he?" Jennie asked.

"Still in a coma." He answered and saw in Jennie's eyes the little hope crashed.

She leaned closer to Eddie's ear and whispered something. She leaned away and stroke his hair.

"Where's your sister?" Jennie asked.

"Out. She said her favorite boy band is in this hospital." He answered and that's my cue to leave.

I walked away and fixed my suit. I decided to go to the front desk and asked about Jennie.

"Good day." I greeted the girl in the front desk. She looked up and smirked at me.

"Anything I can do for you, Mr. Malik?" Well, I guess she recognized me.

"Yeah. D'you have any information about Jennie Gabe and some patients in this hospital?" I asked.

"She's paying the hospital bills of three patients. One has leukaemia, the other one has a skin cancer and the one who is in deep coma caused by a concussion from a car accident. That's all I know."

I nodded and winked at her as a sign of gratitude that made her blushed.

"Mr. Malik." I heard Jessica called me so I walked to him and went to see the lads.

***** A/N: This is a cute chapter 😍

Also, #ARICHELLA and #NoTearsLeftToCry 💧🖤🖤

Queen Ari and King Zayn, SLAYING 2018 ALREADY!!! 😍😍😍 *****