||Chapter 6|| Y/N

Y/N POV

I walked into the classroom and Namjoon gave me a "why are you late! You're never late!" Look.
Ms.Jenny looks at me and says "Welcome to class Ms.[Y/N]. Take a seat as class has started 30 min ago, please don't be late ever again or else a extra assignment will come your way" she says as she resumes to the class and I take a seat. I take my usual seat next to the window.
"Hey" someone whispers and taps my shoulder, I turn around.
It was Namjoon.
"Why were you late? Did something happen?" He asks worriedly.
"No nothing happened..." yes indeed something happened, your brother fingered me and almost ate me out in the back of a supermarket alley.
"Ok just asking" he says and his attention goes back to the lecture Ms.Jenny is teaching, as mine too.

It's lunch time and grab my food and sit next to Jenni and Soo min. They were talking about how Min Yoongi will have a party next weekend and they don't know what to wear for the party.
I suddenly ask "hey have you given the keys back to Jin?" I ask, wondering if Jin has been to school or in sight.
Jenni looks at me confused for a sec and then remembers that Jin gave her his keys to his car.
"Oh yea! He was talking to Yoongi earlier before lunch about the party and I gave him the keys then." She says and resumes to eat.
Soo min asks Jenni why she had Jin's car keys and she explains to her and then asks me "How was it walking with Jin? What you guys do? I heard the president of the student council was late for her first time!" She says loudly that I start to think that the whole cafeteria heard.
"Soo min we didn't do anything, I just had to run back home and grab my books for literature that I forgot." I say as she still looks at me with a suspicious look.
"Ok whatever, when are Jenni and you going to have fun and have sex!?" She says.
I spit my food out and I tell her that not until I'm ready as Jenni she says that it will be the day of Min Yoongi's party.
"Are you sure Jenni?" I ask curiously.
"Yes I'm sure, I'm ready."

I continue to eat and finish my food. Soo min and Jenni and I started to head out the cafeteria. They're talking about what they were going to wear to the party and ask if I was going to go.
"You already know the answer, no I can't, I have lots of homework" I say tiredly.
"You need to have fun for yourself and endure it! Life is short and soon you'll be in college! C'mon [Y/N]!" Says Soo min.
Someone walks by and puts there hand over my shoulder.
"You should go to the party noona"
I look beside me, it was Jin.
"Uh-"
"Cmon it'll be fun!" He says with excitement.
Jenni and Soo min look at Jin and his hand around my shoulder.
As I shook my head, I grab his hand and take it off of my shoulder.
"Look if there's nothing up, I'll go for a bit. Does that sound ok?" I say.
Jenni and Soo min agree and say that we should go shopping this Friday for an outfit and I agree to only go with them, but not shop.
Soo min and Jenni started walking and I was going to follow, then Jin grabbed by hand and Jenni and Soo min continued walking.
"What do you want Jin?" I ask curiously.
"I need to talk to you"
"Look I to-" he takes me by surprise and grabs my hand and leads me to the janitors closet.
He locks the door and I'm curious what he's going to do next.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! No smut this chapter but it'll come soon.
- I