CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OK GUYS, I HAVE COME UP WITH AN IDEA BUT I'M GOING TO LET YOU GUYS DECIDE! DO YOU WANT DERECK TO COME BACK, OR NOT? COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU YOU DO OR DON'T. THEN I WILL DECIDE ON IF TO MAKE HIM OR NOT ON WHAT YOU GUYS CHOOSE!

CHAPTER 5: SPYING

JADE'S P.O.V

We were at the mall, i was trying on this awesome black dress that mom insisted that i must try on. It was really cool. It was black, it came to my knees, and it was strapless. But the look screamed out punk. It had skulls on it and said Punk Princess in these cool letters that were blood red. On the bottom, it was like zig zags. It looked awesome. I came out and she was delighted to see that it looked so good. She isisted that she buy me anything i wanted. I swear she's trying to spoil me. She said,"That dress looks so good on you.Oh and i found this awesome red boots that would go great with it." I looked at the boots. They were blood red like the letters and were flat heed. They looked awesome. They had chains hanging on the side of them and had a litlle skull on each of the chains.

I tried them on and the fit perfectly. I went and changed and we went shopping and she bought me ALOT. I couldn't even carry it all. When we got home, i was dead on my feet. i texted my brother saying i won't be home again. he texted me back saying ok, but i knew he was worried about me. Mom helped me carry everything to my room. I changed into my p.j's and went to sleep.

I woke up the next day at about 4pm. I got up and took a shower. i got out and put on a piar of blood red jean shorts and a black tank top. I walked downstairs and Dad was making bacon, eggs, and toast. He chuckled and said,"Their both still sleeping." I laughed and sat down at the table. H efinished cooking and he made me and him a plate. He said,"Well i guess we could wake them up but i'm starving." I said,"Yes, they can wake up and come down here on there on or we can wake them up after we eat. I nodded and we ate in a comftable silence. After we finished eating, he said,"Why don't you go and wake up Zane?" I smiled and nodded and raced upstairs to his room.

I went into his room and he was fast asleep. I quietly went over there and pushed him off the bed. He woke up and shot up with a hiss. He looked at me and the anger dissolved. He smiled and said,"Dang it, i would rip your head off if you were anyone but you, well or mom or dad." I laughed. He said,"Well since i'm up, i will go eat, and then i will take you back to your house so we can hang out and spy on the werewolves." I nodded and he said,"Why don't you go and wait for me downstairs. I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. I nodded and ran downstairs.

I sat by mom who was eating. She said,"Good afternoon Jade. Where is Zane?" I said,"taking a shower and getting dressed. We are going to my house today." She nodded and said,"Today's Saturday. So i was wondering if tomorrow, you would like to come and stay with us. I want to dress you up in that dress and make you stand out at school." I laughed and nodded. I said,"Sure. Cause it would be so fun to play dress up doll." You could just hear my use of sarcasm. She looked at me and we both just randomly started laughing. I swear she acts like a 16 year old.

Then Zane popped up and got a plate of breakfast. I noticed something. I asked,"Where's dad?" Mom said,"He has to take care of some business." I nodded. After Zane finished eating, we said bye to mom, and left. I hoped on his back and we were at my house in less than 10 seconds. We were still in the covers of the trees. So we walked out of the trees and i walked into my house with Zane following. Then, like literally, out of no where, Lucas popped up. He gave me a bug bear hug and said,"You've been gone forever. Oh, who is this." He glared at Zane. I said,"This is my friend Zane, Zane this is my brother Lucas." They shook hands and i could tell that Lucas was trying to show his strenth. Yeah, like he would stand a chance against Zane.

I said,"Well, we're going to go hang out in my room. Peace!" Then i grabbed Zane's arm and literally drug him upstairs to my room. We went in there, i found my binoculars. I gave them to Zane and he went and peered out the window through the curtans. He started laughing. He fell on the floor laughing. I said,"What?" he handed me the binoculars and said,"Look!" I grabbed them and looked. I started laughing. Kayden was painting in his room. He was painting a picture. It was funny because he was painting a picture of werewolves chasing after Zane.

I started laughing so hard i was crying. This was so funny. I said,"Hey, watch this." he watched. I opened up my curtans and stepped out on my balcony. I found a small but still good rock on my balcony. I don't know how a rock got on my balcony but i picked it up. I threw it at Kayden's window. He opened up his door to his balcony and stepped out. he said,"Yes?" I giggled and said,"Nice painting." He blushed and said,"How'd you know?" I showed him the binoculars and his eyes widened. He said,"Why were you spying on me?"

I said,"So i can see when your doing something embarressing." He was about to say something when Zane showed up by my side. He was still laughing. kayden growled at him and Zane said,"What? Are you mad that she's hanging around with us vampires instead of you werewolfs." his eyes widened and he looked at me. I was trying not to laugh. Watching them was funny. He said,"You wish i was jealous. Your probably just trying to seduce her." that pissed me off. I only and will only ever think of Zane as a brother and he only thinks of me as a sister. I would never betray Dereck like that, even though he's... gone.

I said,"No, he's my best friend and i think of him as another brother. I'm like his little sister. So why don't you just shut up." He was getting pissed and he said,"Well, i would be careful if i were you. I wouldn't want to be around blood sucking leeches. I hope they don't kill you. They are horrible creatures." I was beyond pissed. He was calling MY family, well who i consider family, HORRIBLE CREATURES! I said,"Whatever mutt." Then i walked back inside and punched the wall. i think i broke my hand but i don't care. Then i just burst into tears. He called my family leeches. I missed Dereck. I wish he was here to hold me...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON IF YOU WANT DERECK TO COME BACK!