CHAPTER 1

CHARATERS

Jade Tiger

Age:16

Looks: Black hair with green streaks and bangs. She has emerald green eyes. She is 5"5. She is skinny, but not gross skinny.

Kayden James

Age:18

Looks: Black hair with red streaks that hang in his eyes. He has silver eyes. He is about 6"0. He has a 6 pack.

Jake Tiger

Age:14

Looks: Blonde hair with black streaks. He has emerald green eyes. He is about 5"7. He has a 4 pack.

Lucas Tiger

Age:19

Looks: Brown shaggy hair. He has emerald green eyes. He is about 6"0. he has a 6 pack.

Kyle James

Age:16

Looks: Blonde hair. Blue eyes. 5"10. 6 pack.

PROLOUGUE

I hate those kind of guys that pick on younger kids just because their younger and they think their weaker. I'm very over protective of my brothers and very protective over my little brother Jake. So what do you expect of me when i see that Kyle, the IT boy, pushing him around with his little group. They were literally pushing him around and on the ground.

Did you expect me to just watch. Heck NO! So what happened next was so predictable! Everyone knew how protective i was over Jake! Still, they decided to keep on pushing. I have a bad temper and i don't even try to control it. I let my body speak for me. I'm like my last name, i'm like a tiger. IMy anger is like a tiger. And when i get angry, i let out the tiger within. Everyone knows to advoid me when i'm mad. But i guess the new boy, who happens to be the IT boy, doesn't know. Well he's going to find out.

CHAPTER 1: PUNCHES

JADE'S P.O.V

I was just eating a peice of my pizza, sitting with my brother's friends since i don't have any since i hate basically everyone, when the whole cafeteria started whispering, half of the cafeteria looked at me while the other half looked at something else. I looked to where they were looking, and all the whispering stopped and the whole cafeteria went silent. I saw the new boy who became the new IT boy in a matter of half a day, with his new buddies, pushing and shoving my brother Jake to the floor. H emight be strong but these were BIG football players. I was now pissed. I got up and i had that face that said i'm-pissed-and-about-to-snap! look.

I walked up to the little circle and pushed my way through. All the kids that knew me, all stopped. I said,"Jake go sit." He left and they let him. I looked at all the ones i knew in the eyes and said through gritted teeth,"What do you think your doing? Get out of here. Now!" They all ran away like scared little puppies. I turned to the new kid. I walked up to him. He had a smirk on his face nd was about to say something when i reared back and let my fist fly forward to his face. I heard a crack. I hit him in the nose. He fell on the floor and i knew i had broken his nose. I punched him again in the jaw. I said,"If you EVER dare mess with my brother again, it won't be pretty, i know your new but i would learn this school and the people in it before i pick on someone."

I got up and went and sat back down by Jake. I wasn't about to leave and find out that idiot did something to him. After lunch, i said,"Jake, i'm going to skip the rest of the day, i'll pick you up after school. Bye." He smiled and said,"Ok, and thanks for saving me sis. Your the best! And the scariest! Bye" I laughed and left. I got in my black mustang that has green stipes on it. I went to my secret hiding spot in the wood. It was across from the school, but hidden, but i could still see the school! I listened to music untill school was out.

When school was out, i saw Jake walking but got stopped by this one dude, who behind him was that new IT boy. I got over there fast. I got out and that one dude had him against a wall and was about to punch him in the face when i grabbed his fist and yanked him back and punched him in the face. He looked angry for a second before i locked eyes with him and i glared at him as his expression change.

KAYDEN'S P.O.V

I was about to punch the dude that hurt my little brother when someone grabbed my fist and yanked me back and punched me in the face. I was pissed and glared at the... girl? I locked eyes with her and my i'm sure my face changed emotions. She was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Her eyes were captivating, they were emerald green but looked darker than most. They held a kind of fire in them. It was so interesting. My wolf howled and said,"Mine!" Wait, what? "Mate, Mine, Protect!" She was my mate! I studied her again. In her eyes, was hate, rage, and a few other things i can't understand.

My wolf whimpered at the fact that the hate and rage was directed at him. I heard her voice, which is angelic, say,"You got a problem with my brother, you talk to me, if you ever lay a hand on him again, you or your brother or whatever he is, i will destroy you. Got it? Good." She then stormed away with her brother following after her and me staring at her dumbfounded. My brother whispered because everyone was staring,"What was that? I look like an idiot now!" He stormed off to my car, since i drive him to and from school.

We got in my black jeep and i drive us home. I found my mate and now she hates me because i tried to punch her brother. Great. Even though she was the one to hurt my brother, i didn't care, i would punch him if it meant that she would smile. My brother snapped me back to reality. He was an ok brother when he wasn't mad. he sighed and said,"I know that look, what's up?" I sighed and said,"I found my mate." He looked at me and smiled and said,"Alright, way to go dude. Oh! I KNOW WHO IT IS! It's that chick that punched me and then you." I nodded. He laughed and smiled even bigger and said,"I think your perfect for her. You both have anger and over protectiveness issues." I laughed at him and just continued to think. i said,"ya but now she hates me because i tried to punch her brother! UGH!" He laughed and said,"I'll try to make peace with them tomorrow and see if i can help." I nodded. I guess that would have to do.

JADE'S P.O.V

After we got home, i went to my room and slammed my door. I have a weird room. It has a labtop, a tv and a bunch of movies and vidoe games, and a couch, a king size bed, and a walk in closet. My walls are the color green of my eyes and my carpet, ceiling, and furniture and doors are black. I have a BIG balcony. I have a punching bag in my room. I have a mini fridge. i have a thing where i can do pull up. And i have a bathroom. I love my room. I just fell on my bed. I just realized something. We have new neighbors. We have a new kid at school. Oh i bet he's our new neighbor. As if to confirm what i thought, i heard a car pull up next door. I went and looked out my balcony. I saw the two idiots get out of the car. UGH! Oh and i can see into the room next to mine, it had to be one of theres. I was pissed so i went over and punched my punching bag so hard tha it hit the wall and made a thud noise.

I turned on the tv and watched this show called Two and a Half Men. After a while i fell asleep.