Sex Trip: Part II

Start from the beginning

I stood there watching her and looked at the door. "Are you coming cause if so I suggested you better hurry. Once I'm out it's not gonna be easy finding me." She said, and I believe she meant every word, she still thinks it's fun to toy around. I would be looking everywhere for her and she'll just be watching me until she wants to be found.

"Fine." I said following her outside.

We were standing in front of the lodge and she began to walk off. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"In the woods of course, it's peaceful there." She said, and I followed. We were on path that lead us straight into the protection of the trees. We walked in silence and I was falling behind her as she was farther away from me.

"Would you slow down."

"Would you speed up."

"Why are walking so fast?" I said stopping and when I did she did too.

"I'm to busy listening."

"Listening to what?"

"The sounds my flower. Hush and actually listen, listen to the sound of the waterfall, the chirping of the birds, the sound of the wind. All of it."

Waterfall? There's a waterfall around here. I began to listening like her and soon I could hear rushing water. I then started hearing the other sounds she was talking about, it made since when hearing sounds like this and taking up the smells around you it completely takes you to your own world.

Suddenly lips were pressed against mine. She caught me by surprised but I returned a kiss. "Why so surprising." I said.

"You looked so beautiful, I just had to kiss you." She said.

"What a sweet thing to say." I said, and I placed my hand on her cheek.

"Let's go see the waterfall it's close." She said, and this time she held onto my hand.

~•~•~•~32 Minutes Later~•~•~•~

The waterfall was a amazing sight to see. "Yeah I know. I've come here from time to time to watch the water flow." Parker said, guess she read my face.

"Do you come alone?" I asked her.

"Well yeah, I'm the only one who stays at this lodge. I come here alone and leave alone. But uh today's different since I have you." She said.

"So what, this used to be your loner place." I said.

"Well of course. I never wanted to be around people, no one would understand. They can't see through my eyes." She said.

"Why do you be alone." I asked.

"It's always been that way." She said.

"You need to learn to open up more Parkie." I smirk.

"What did you just call me?" She questioned.

"Oh nothing." I said, and started walking away.

"Where you goin?" she called from behind me.

"To the lodge, silly." And with that I kept on walking letting her following.

~•~•~•~Back At The Lodge~•~•~•~

Parker's POV,

Violet decided to head back to the lodge and the only thing I could do was followed. She played on the way back, she climbed up trees and went through them back down to the ground when I was to far ahead of her.