Chapter 7: Itachi

Start from the beginning

Kurenai:"Don't think you forgot about you, Kisame."

Kisame:"I'm flattered."

The four ninja then engaged into battle. I wanted to help, but noticed that the rogue ninja were just toying around. They barely have even tried yet. Especially, Itachi. I waited patiently for my moment to strike. Suddenly, Asuma was cut by Kisame's shark blade, and Kurenai was countered with genjutsu.

Itachi:"Your genjutsu cannot fool the Sharingan."

Itachi then kicked Kurenai into the water.

Asuma:"Kurenai!"

She bounced a few times, but caught herself and crouched. Suddenly, Itachi appeared behind her. He was about to kill her. Just when I was going to engage, Kakashi appeared.

Kakashi:"Hello, Itachi."

Itachi remained silent and stared at the jonin. Kisame smirked. I began forming hand signs and got ready.

'Today I avenge my family.'

I activated my Sharingan. Five different patterns began to cycle through. I teleported.

(Kakashi POV):

After a few minutes of fighting Itachi, he captured me into Tsukyomi. I collapsed onto my knees after the torture. My breathing was heavy, and pain seared through my entire body.

Kurenai:"What's going on Kakashi? Can we open our eyes now?"

"No! You'll fall into his trap."

Itachi pulled out a kunai and began walking towards me. I had no more strength to fight back. Suddenly, Guy appeared and kicked the two rogue ninja away.

Guy:"No one will be killing my rival today."

I smiled under my mask. Guy picked me up and turned to the others.

Guy:"You all can open your eyes."

Kurenai:"But-"

Guy:"From all the times I've faught against Kakashi. Just don't look at their eyes. That's how you beat the Sharingan."

Kisame:"Are we just going to let them go?"

Itachi nodded.

Itachi:"We have to fall back before backup-"

Suddenly, the water around us began to swirl. The wind picked up heavily. Each one of us looked around curiously.

Itachi:"Arrives..."

Kurenai:"Did you bring anyone else?"

Guy:"No. Just me."

Asuma:"Then who is doing all of this."

My eyes widened in realization. Itachi swung around and caught the blade of a katana with his kunai. We all looked him shock. It was (Y/n).

Itachi:"Impressive. Almost didn't catch you."

(Y/n) remained silent behind his mask. Suddenly, several spots in the water surrounding us shot in the air. When the water cleared, there stood copies of (Y/n). They all unsheathed their katanas and pointed them at the two enemies.