Chapter 7: Itachi

A/n: Shout out to Luna_Otsutsuki for the awesome new cover! Thank you all for over 4.8K views! Alsmost 5K! Enjoy.

(Y/n) POV:

I entered the council building. There waiting for me were the village elders.

Male elder:"Greetings, Blood Demon."

I silently looked at the two. The elders glanced at each other before turning their attention to me.

Female elder:"We have an upmost important assignment for you."

Male elder:"We need you to accompany Jiraiya and Naruto on their journey to find Tsunade."

Female elder:"However, they do not know of your accompaniment. You may choose to reveal yourself or pursue discreetly, but you still must bring Tsunade back."

Male elder:"That will be all."

I melted into the shadows and reappeared on a building overlooking the village. It still was in ruins from the Sand shinobi attack. However, people were already rebuilding and recovering. The Sand Village surrendered, but they will always be enemies in my eyes. I can never forgive them for what they've done. Suddenly, birds in the sky began to screech. I looked up to see several circling.

'Kakashi...'

I teleported around the village in search of Kakashi. Finally, I found him at a teahouse, and hid in the shadows. However, it wasn't only him there. There were two powerful ninja sitting at the tables. I activated my Sharingan and looked into the two.

'These two are much more powerful than Kakashi. Especially the one with-"

The ninja with dark hair glanced over his shoulder and my heart stopped. He had the Sharingan!

'No way. It can't be.'

I felt the chakra. Those were natural blood borne eyes. He was an Uchiha. More specifically, Itachi. I grit my teeth in anger, but restrained myself from attacking. Suddenly, Kurenai and Asuma arrived.

Asuma:"Hey, Kakashi. Did you drag us out here for some tea?"

Kakashi closed his book.

Kakashi:"Actually, I was picking up some things for a grave, but decided to stop by here."

Kurenai:"To catch up on your reading?"

Kakashi:"No. To meet up with Sasuke."

The Uchiha flinched at the mention of Sasuke's name. Suddenly, Sasuke appeared. This was when the two mysterious ninja disappeared. I followed after them through the shadows. They managed to sneak away well. Better than most ninja. Finally, the two were walking along a river. I saw them stop in front of Kurenai and Asuma.

Asuma:"Nice day for a stroll."

The two mysterious ninja remained silent. Asuma grit his teeth in annoyance.

Asuma:"You two better tell us what you're doing here."

The two ninja removed their hats. They were rogue ninja from the Leaf and Hidden Mist. Kurenai and Asuma's eyes widened in shock.

Kurenai:"Kisame and Itachi!"

Itachi opened up his robe. His Sharingan with three tomoe came into full view.

Asuma:"You have a lot of nerve to show your face here. Especially after what you did."

Kisame:"It seems that you have a reputation here, Itachi."