A tissue

Your eyes lit up as you finally saw the gates of Konoha in the distance and you started walking faster until you were running full speed

Your eyes lit up as you finally saw the gates of Konoha in the distance and you started walking faster until you were running full speed. At the last meter you stopped and slid through the door, stretching your arms in the air "I'm back!"
"That's great" a familiar voice asked, and you turned "But may I who you are?". It was Izumo, who had asked this as he stepped out of the small hut, Kotetsu right behind him.
"Aw, don't you remember me?" you pouted and cocked your hips to the side to show the Konoha headband that tied there. "Well, you are a ninja of Konoha" Kotetsu stated and looked you up and down with a thoughtful look "But I have no idea who you are. Sorry"
You sighed heavily and shook your head "I'm gone for just eight years and everyone has forgotten me" "Sorry" the guys repeated and rubbed the back of their heads embarrassed but then Izumo's perked up "Wait eight years?" he took a closer look at you "White hair and a mask? ______?" "Finally!" you called and laughed "Took you long enough"
"Damn you grew so much" Kotetsu complimented, his wide eyes on you, stopping on one special part "Hey! My boobs are not the only things that grew" you told him, causing the ninja to blush lightly "I also became much stronger"
You talk to the guards a while longer and told some stories about your journey but eventually you needed to go on "Guys, it was nice to meet you again but I want to find my brother now. Do you know where he could be?" "Probably at the training grounds with his team" Izumo mused and you laughed out "A team actually had managed to pass his test?" "Yeah, for the first time"
You waved goodbye and left to get to the training grounds.
As you arrived there, you didn't find your brother but three teenagers sitting under a tree, looking bored and annoyed. A girl with short pink hair and two boys, one with blonde spikey and the other with black hair.
When they saw you coming, they looked up and watched you as you looked around. "Excuse me" the girl eventually asked and got up from the ground "Are you searching for someone?" "I do" you walked up to the small group "I'm searching f-" "______? Is that you?" you suddenly were interrupted and as you turned around, you were surprised to see Asuma standing there. His hair was shorter then you remembered it but it looked good on him and like usual a cigarette stuck between his lips.
"The one and only" you allowed him to pull you into a tight hug "I just returned" "It's good to have you back" he told you, not letting go of you completely, his hands still on your upper arms "A lot happened and we need as many ninjas as possible" "That's why I returned" you told him, surprised how much you enjoyed this man's touched, having thought that after eight years your feelings would have cooled down "I heard what happened with Akatsuki and came back but I was far away and it took a long time" "The most important thing is that you're now here. The rest doesn't matter" Asuma smiled at you warmly, causing you to blush lightly. Fortunately, it was covered by your mask.
"Sorry to interrupt you two" the blond boy interfered and stepped up to you "But who are you?" "Oh, I'm ______. ______ Hatake"
The boy stepped closer to you, his face uncomfortable close to yours "Hatake? Like Kakashi Hatake?" he asked and his face travelling up and down your face, obviously irritated by your mask.
"Naruto, stop bothering by sister" a male voice sighed and the boy, seemingly Naruto, was pulled back by the collar of his jacket, revealing your brother. "Sister?!" the group of teenager asked at the same time but you ignored them and jumped your brother "Kakashi!" you hugged him tightly around the neck, your legs around his waist.
Kakashi caught you with a chuckle and squeezed you tight "Glad to see you, little sister", then he lowered you back to the ground.
"Sensei! Where have you been" Naruto called out suddenly, obviously angered "We're waiting here for hours" "Sorry" Kakashi apologized "But I heard that my sister was back and searched for her. Seemingly we missed each other" "But I returned just about twenty minutes ago" you replied innocently just to tease your brother, who glared at you playfully.
Now the girl stepped forward and extended her hand "Sakura Haruno" she introduced herself and you shook her hand "I'm throwing a party tonight and it would be great if you come, too" "Sure" you replied excited "It would be great to see my friends again"

>>>>> Evening <<<<<
After a long, relaxing bath, you were standing in front of your mirror, blow drying your silver hair. When your hair was done, you stepped to your closet, while dropping the towel that had been wrapped around your naked body.
You opened your closed and picked up your favourite outfit that you haven't seen in a long time. A dark red blouse but since you had become more busty over the years you were unable to close the upper buttons. Sweat dropping, you choose a top with lace along the chest to wear underneath. Next was a flary black skirt and a pair of red pumps.
In the end you put on your mask and left to get to your brother's apartment, who would escort you to Sakura's house.
A while later you eventually stood with Kakashi by your side in front of Sakura's door and waited to be let in. Her greeting was very decent, since her sensei was standing in front of her, then she led you into her living room, where a bunch of people were already partying.
"Hey guys!" you greeted and giggled as some of them looked at you confused, others smirked as they recognized you.
You spent the first few hours to talk to your old friends and tell each other stories from the time you were separated. Then you spotted Asuma's form in the crowd and you walked over to him but then you saw with whom was talking to - Kurenai. So, they're still together you though sadly and turned away again but you didn't get far as the host had something to say.
"Ok, guys we're playing 20 minutes in heaven. Now every boy put something in the bowl" Sakura shouted over the music, holding a empty bowl above her head. There were some groans but also some cheers as she walked around the room and collected different objects from the boys. When she had everything, she headed straight towards you and shoved the bowl in your face. "You're going first, _____"
"Why not" you agreed with a shrug and stuck your hand in the bowl, wanting to get the picture of Asuma and Kurenai out of your head. Rummaging around the bowl, you searched for something interesting to pick. Eventually your fingertips brushed something soft and you grabbed it, pulled it out and found a tissue in your hand. You unfolded it and swallowed hard as you found the fire sign on it. This was Asuma's
Before you even were able to call out your object a hand was placed on your shoulder. Asuma was standing behind you, for once without smoking. "Let's go" he said with a reassuring smile and without thinking, you nodded and allowed him to take your hand to lead you in the closet.
This is wrong
The door was closed behind you and you both sat down beside each other in the closet He's Kurenai's man. She should be in here with him, not me
"I hadn't the chance to talk to you, yet" Asuma interrupted your thoughts "How was your trip?" "It was an amazing experience" you told him excited, thinking about all the things you've seen "I've learned so many new things and became stronger. It changed me" "But only for the better" Asuma told you, causing you to blush lightly.
"Eh, how about you?" you asked to hide your embarrassment "How are things going between you and Kurenai"
Wrong question. The pain in your heart again flared up again. This had been one of the reasons you'd left the village to train. You couldn't take it anymore to see the guy you loved with another woman and hoped that training your body would also strengthen your heart and help you to forget about him. But it didn't. You may have become physically stronger, mastered new techniques, learned so many new things but the pain was the same like on the first day.
"We broke up" Asuma's words caused your head to snap up and you out of your thoughts "When?" you tried to let your voice sound not too excited. "Already a long time ago, it just didn't work out anymore" he shrugged "In the beginning it was strange between us but meanwhile we're good friends" "I see" you mumbled, a little stunned at this outcome and lightheaded from the pheromones.
"And I realized that I always had loved another woman". And your mood was down again. You never were mend to happen.
Suddenly two arms wrapped around you waist and Asuma pulled you over, so you were straddling his tights. While looking deep in your eyes, he reached up and gently placed his hands on the sides of your mask. You nodded and allowed him to pull it off. He smiled at you lovingly and traced your face with his fingers "Why do you hide yourself behind this mask?" he whispered and you shrugged "Kakashi was always my role model, so I start wearing it" you explained and leaned into his soft touch "At some point I just got used to it that I don't want to take it of anymore"
"You're so beautiful" Asuma mumbled and held your face within his hand. He leaned a little closer "_____, you're the woman I always had loved"
Your eyes widened but before you could reply his lips laid on yours on a passionate kiss. Sighing in pleasure, you sank deeper into the kiss, placing your hands on his chest to not fall over.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this" Asuma mumbled against your lips and pulled you tighter against him, so you had to wrap your arms around his neck. "Not as long as I wanted this" As he gasped in surprise, you snuck your tongue in his mouth and wrapped it around his, strangely enjoying the smoky taste. Asuma chuckled lightly and started fighting for dominance, while rubbing his hands up and down your sides, enjoying the way your curves felt under his hands.
He was a tough fighter and you lacked some experience, haven't had contact with many men in the last eight ears, so it didn't take him long to pin your tongue down. You groaned frustrated, but it was soon forgotten when he started to explore your mouth until he was familiar with every little detail. Running your hands through his spikey hair and pulled him even closer to you, while Asuma tickled your lower back.
When your lungs screaming for air, you had to pull back and take them deep breaths. "I love you so much" Asuma said and ran his hands through your hair. "I love you, too" you told him and leaned in to kiss him gently.
Asuma pulled back and trailed his lips along your jaw and down your neck. His lips skimmed along your skin, while using his tongue and teeth to get you sigh every once in a while, but he wanted more. When he hit a spot at the base of your neck, he felt your body tense up and with a smirk he bit down hard right on that spot. At this you couldn't hold back the moan that had built up in your throat, giving Asuma what he was waiting for.
He started sucking and biting that spot, enjoying the sweet sound that spilled from your lips, while slowly a mark formed on your neck. When he was satisfied with the intensity of the colours, Asuma straightened up and took your lips in a heated kiss. You quickly responded and deepened the kiss even more, but it wasn't mend to last long since the door was pushed open.
To protect your eyes from the bright light, you hid your face in Asuma's neck. He just chuckled and while the other guest cheered and whistled for you, he got up and placed you on your feet. With his arm tightly wrapped around your waist he let you outside and when you noticed that many people, especially guys were staring at you, you realized that you weren't wearing your mask.
"Don't worry, you're beautiful" Asuma reassured when he noticed your uneasiness and you looked up at him with a smile and nodded. He pecked your lips, earning you a few 'aaaws' from the girls and let you to one of the couches, where he sat down on one of the couches.
As you looked around the room, you spotted your brother, who gave you thumps up and Kurenai, who smiled at you gently.
"Guess they approve of us" you told Asuma and motioned in their direction. "I wouldn't have cared if they didn't" he told you and embraced you tightly "I waited too long for this to care"