ten || saved

Ash POV

I never knew things could change so easily.

A few months ago, I met a nice and beautiful girl named (Y/N). We immediately became friends and now, she's traveling with us. We stayed at a hotel for a month then continued to travel. Then.. everything happened. Waking up.. finding out she was gone.. and now, here I am, running in the forest with my friends, only one thought swirling inside my head.

I have to save (Y/N).

I stopped running when I suddenly heard a high-pitched scream. My eyes widened. (Y/N). Before they could ask, I turned right - I didn't know why, but I know that's where she is- and started to run once again.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Shut up!" He shouted, kicking me in the stomach, making me cough and my eyes water. He then turned around, walking out of the room, slamming the door as he left. I sobbed, tears spilling out of my eyes for what seemed like the millionth time. I sobbed once more, wishing desperately that I never left the tent that night. Ugh. Why do I have to go outside? Why didn't I think that it was dangerous? Why didn't I think of my nightmare? Why?!

Losing my temper, I grabbed the nearest thing - a glass filled with water that was sitting on the table next to the chair I was tied up to - and threw it as hard as I could, but failed miserably and only managed to spill the dirty water on my lap since ropes were around my hands. I cried even more and sobbed, finally breaking down.

I just wanna get out of here..

I'm going crazy ever since I get in here, and I can't do anything about it. Everyday, my fear would suddenly turn into anger and I would kick the nearest thing next to me or throw something. I took a deep breath, trying to control myself. No. I'm gonna get out of here. I'm not going to go insane. I repeater inside my head. I'm gonna get out. I'm gonna get out.. I'm gonna..

My head shot up as I heard the door creak open. I tried to wipe the tears on my cheeks and tried to stay strong. My heart pounded as the door opened wider and my breaths suddenly became shallow. Is he gonna come back? Is he gonna hurt me again? Did he hear me crying? Did he hear the glass shatter? My heart still racing fast, I took a deep breath and tried not to have a panic attack. No. I'm gonna be strong. I'm gonna be okay. It's all going to be okay. He... he probably forgot to get something.. or.. he's gonna.. hurt.. I shook my head. No. He won't. I won't let him.

Taking a deep breath, I suddenly felt determination grow inside of me. Fighting back the fear, I glared at the door, ready to fight back my kidnapper, but when the door fully opened and I saw who was standing there, the determination was suddenly replaced with relief and before I knew it, I was crying again, but this time, it was because of happiness.

Ash.

---