seven || kidnapped

(Y/N)'s POV

It was currently nighttmine and everyone else was asleep. The sounds of night was all yoi could hear apart from the water running right beisde our tents. I couldn't sleep tonight for no apparent reason so I decided to go outside for a bit. Stars filled the sky and the moon was as beautiful as ever, lighting its surroundings.

I walked over to the river and dipped my feet onto the water. The cold water felt nice, despite it already being cold right now.

As I happily splashing the water, I didn't notice a man behind me, holding a syringe and walking towards me.

---

I yawned, then slolwy rose up to my feet. I dried my feet quickly and put my shoes on, then walked over to the tent. All of a sudden, a hand was covering my mouth, and I stuggled widely, tears forming in my eyes as I remembered my nightmare a few weeks ago.

Then all of a sudden, a sharp pain hit my neck and everything went blurry. The tears started flowing down my cheeks, from the pain and from fear. I suddenly couldn't hear anything anymore and my head was pounding. The man whispered something in my ear that I never heard or understood.

My vision blurred again, then darkness consumed me as I collapsed to the ground.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! So so so so so sorry that the chapter was really short and bad, but I promise you that the next one will be longer AND better. Sorry again everyone!