Part 9: you're mine!

Last time: Ink looked back to see the doors slowly close then loudly clang behind them.

Now: When Ink turns back to Breeze and Sun, he then realized that they are already gone. Panic swelled up inside Ink and he started to look around to try to find them. He walked down the hallway, turned every corner to see a another hallway and tried opening doors that he thought was unlocked. 'This is way to big of a house, I'm glad I'm not cleaning it' Ink whispers to himself (be careful Ink, you might jinx yourself. SOMEONE please knock on wood for Ink!) after trying to open another door he started to feel like he will be lost in this house forever, till something (or someone😈) pulled him in a room that he was about to past.

It's was total darkness, Ink tried to find something to make light but that didn't go as planned. He felt his clothes being taken off of him, if Ink wasn't panicking before, he is now. He tried to grab the person who was stealing his clothes or at least try to get his clothes back. But... what he got didn't feel like a person or his clothes. It was made in a softer cloth than what he was used too, none the least, Ink put it on to at least have something on. Then a light suddenly appeared. Looking towards the light's direction he saw the light was coming from a door and he silently walked to touch and carefully open it

He covered his eye socket from the brightness of the light and continued to walk past the door frame and right into somebody. Ink knows it's a person because that person grabbed his upper arms so he doesn't fall from the in-pack. "Oh, I'm so sor-" Ink didn't let himself finish when he saw who arm he was in. It was Error's. Ink try to push out of his arm but Error pulled him closer, making Ink blush a rainbow of color. Error turned his head to look behind himself and said "Breeze what is the meaning of this... why is he in a dress?" Hearing those words, Ink look down and saw a beautiful light blue almost white dress on him.

 why is he in a dress?" Hearing those words, Ink look down and saw a beautiful light blue almost white dress on him

(This is almost what he looked like, and also this is not my drawing, I just found it online)

His blush darken, he didn't even notice he was wearing a wedding like veil on his head. "Well when you were walking over here with them, one of my shadow creatures told me that I would love to see you in that. So I let him do as he pleased and I might say that he might be right, you wouldn't let us see you in it." When Ink heard Breeze's voice he tried to look pass Error and saw a dining table and both Breeze and Sun there. "Oh Ink is in a dress?! But I thought Ink is a boy?!" Sun asked, Breeze replied "he is a boy Sun, he's just cross dressing right now." "Oh like you do sometimes sis before you leave for the ship." " that's right... by the way Error how long are you going to hold onto him, I think he might've passed out by now by the rainbow color that I'm seeing on him."

Error looked at Ink to see the rainbow blush on his face and how the eye that supposed to have a star ended up changing to different shapes. Right now Ink doesn't know what to feel except embarrassed that's he's still wearing a dress. Error sighed and told Breeze to leave with Sun. That snapped Ink out of his thoughts and had a pleased look trying to tell them not to leave him here with Error. Breeze noticed it but gave a apologetic look back. Sun waves bye with both hands and says "bye, bye see you later!" They left, leaving Ink with Error. Ink felt Error let go of him and Ink jumped back away from him. Error watched Ink try to cover himself after realizing how exposed he is, (I know Ink is not that exposed, but he is a boy so he must be feeling a draft) Error smirks, "Heh look a rainbow... oh wait it's just Ink~."

Ink glared at Error then yelled, "I didn't choose to wear this, why am I here?!" Error walked closer to Ink, " I thought Breeze told you that I might be living here?" Error asked. "Yes she did, but why are you making me stay here... I thought I was doing fine with them." Ink replied. "Oh well I thought it's better if you stay here so I can keep an eye (socket) on you and Breeze already has Sun so she can't always be watching you." "Then why didn't you kill me? Everyone heard about the pirate name Error that's destroyed everything, even the people on those ships, why are you keeping me here, why are you doing this to me, I don't understa-" Error grabbed Ink and forced him on the table with a furious look on his face, making Ink fearsome of what might be going to happen next. "Look here I have my reasons and I don't have to tell you anything!" Error said, Ink doesn't know why but he whispered, "then take me back to Breeze and Sun, I'd rather stay with them then stay with you!" This somehow made Error more angry and he grabbed Ink's throat to bring him closer to growl, "Who do you think I am? You think you can command me! It doesn't work that way, you're mine, get used to it." Ink's face became a darker color of a rainbow, not only the way they are together but how close their faces are and what he is feeling, that he wants to kiss him. Then Error lets go of Ink and walked to the door, Ink then felt disappointed and surprised and shocked to why he's feeling this way. Error opened the door and looked at Ink. "Hey, it's time to go get off the table or do you want me to make you?" Ink shook his head and got off the table, then asked, "Wh-where are you going to take me?" Error closed the door when Ink was walking next to him."Where else, your room."

————————————————————————

Author-Chan: Hey everyone I hope you like this story but and I have had a bad few weeks so I don't know when I'm going to write another chapter, so please forgive me and I do hope I will write  a new one soon but I'm in a bad place now, and I'm gonna be busy for a bit sorry.