Part 8 A New Home

The next day Ink woke to the sound of something crashing down stairs, he jumped out of bed and ran down to see Sun covered with flour and Breeze with yolks on her. "Morning Ink, we're trying to make breakfast for you!" Said Sun with joy."Yeah but you can see that we're not doing so well!" said Breeze, wiping the eggs out of her hair. Ink laughed a little before he walked in and said, "I could cook while you guys get cleaned." "NO, I want to make it for you since you will be leaving us today." Ink paused then asked "Breeze, what do you mean?"

Breeze sighed and replied "Error wants to keep you close, so he decided that you need to live with him instead of us." "I don't understand..." said Ink shock of what he heard, "I don't know either but orders are orders... now why don't you just take a seat and we'll finish these hot cakes, or try too." Breeze whispering the last part . Ink then asked, "what time do I leave?..." Breeze flipped a hot cake then said "After breakfast, so maybe that's why Sun made a CAT-astrophic mess here." Sun glared at Breeze then sighed with her cheeks blushing, Breeze smirked and said, "And it seem I'm was right." Sun screamed and yelled "I will claw you if you don't stop!"

Ink was sad but smiled thinking of the fun he has had while living there with them. He had almost forgotten he was a prisoner on the island. 'I wonder why the people I get to know always have to go.' Ink said, "Then can I help since this is my last meal with you guys?" Sun and Breeze looked at each other and both looked back at Ink to say, "This won't be the last meal." Sun continues, "We will still see each other often after this. You won't get rid of us!" A burnt smell filled the air. Sun and Ink both looked at Breeze who was removing a burnt hot cake from the frying pan. She says, "Only the last meal that we will cook for you." They all laugh.

They all sat down to eat their hot cakes. Breeze placed the burnt hot cake on her plate covering it in syrup and took a bite, Sun saw this then said, "Sis don't eat that!" Breeze replied, "This isn't half bad,... it's pretty good." Sun just shook her head while Ink giggled at them. Ink wished that he had his art supplies to capture this moment forever. After breakfast, Sun, Breeze, and Ink cleaned up the mess to get ready to go. They headed off to Error's mansion walking through the small narrow streets, passing some of the shops that make up the town.

(Mom-chan: like the bakery Author-chan: I bet they be closed if they see them)

Ink stopped at the window of one of the shops when he realized it had art supplies and wished he could go in but saw that Breeze was shaking her head No because they didn't have time. Ink also realized it didn't matter because he didn't have any money. He wondered if he would ever paint again. They continued on toward the mansion. When they reached their destination the guards opened the door and Sun ran in. Ink took a deep breath then walked in with Breeze, Ink look back to see the doors slowly closed then loudly clang behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breeze: why did you stop it here and why are you on the floor?

Author-chan: I'm tired, do you know how much flying I had to do and not only that but I time traveled back to Geno and Reaper.

Mom-chan: are you alright?

Dad-chan came over and pick up Author-chan and shook her

Mom-chan: What are you doing!?

Dad-chan: Trying to see if she is alive, besides we have to take her out to eat for her b-day.

Author-chan: I'm alive now let me die.

Dad-chan: Okey-dokey

Dad-chan threw Author-chan into the ocean, Author-chan came up spitting out water.

Mom-chan: Oh, happy b-day!

Author-chan: Well its done and I hope you enjoy the story and hope your day is grand, bye.