Part two: hello puppet

Half way of the journey, Ink spends his time being inspired by all the things happening on the ship. The men working together to keep the ship going on, the wind flowing through the deck to the sail. (My phone want SailorDrops, why phone why?) Ink expressly loved how the sea looks at night, the glow from the stars and moon above reflecting on the ocean below.

He started to imagine what avenger he will have, what places he will find, and what art he will make. Feeling more inspired, Ink rushed to his room to start another drawing. Time flew by and when Ink finished with his drawings, he found out it was night. Not feeling tired, he walked out of his room and to the deck.

What he saw surprised him, no one was there. He always noticed one or two guards out and about but there's was no one on this night. Ink got a little bit nervous and confused, 'why is no one here? Did they go on break? If so, why tonight?' Those were a few thoughts rambling through his head.  Then he heard something, thinking that might be someone, Ink ran to the sound. (Why do people do that?! If nobody is around you go hide; not go to it!)

He slowed his pace and look up the ladder ( stairs are called a laser on a ship)  walked up and stoped to see someone knocking out a guard. Ink fled from what he saw, but before he reached the door ( called hatch on a ship) to get below. He saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye, turning his head towards it, he saw a ship. A pirate ship, covered with the color of black, red, and blue. Shocked, Ink didn't notice that someone was behind him.The last word he heard was "I'm sorry" before everything became dark.

... a few minutes later ...

Ink awoke to voices, slowly opening his eyes and wanted to rub them to get the sleep out. But he found out he couldn't move his arms, his eyes bolted open and looked around to see and into focus came a pirate. One of the pirates saw Ink awake and smirked, "Captain, one is awake".

Ink heard footsteps and three pirates that were with him chuckled, then the footsteps stopped at the door. Ink looked up at the door, it slowly open and what Ink saw sent him into shock.

Breeze opened the door wearing pirate's clothing, she stepped to the side and let another pirate in. He wore the color of red, black, blue, and yellow. The man looked around before settling his eyes on Ink, a smile hideously grew, seeing the fear in Ink's eyes.

 The man looked around before settling his eyes on Ink, a smile hideously grew, seeing the fear in Ink's eyes

(This is what Breeze is wearing and again I didn't make it, but you can choose the color of it seems)

The pirate slowly walked up to Ink then patiently kneeled down, filling the air with the stench of his breath. Ink tried to look away before the pirate grabbed his face and forced him to look back. The pirate eyes examined Ink before saying with a dark, cold smile, "Hello puppet, my name is Error."