Part 3: capture

last time;

The pirate slowly walked up to Ink then patiently kneeled down, filling the air with the stench of his breath. Ink tried to look away before the pirate grabbed his face and forced him to look back. The pirate eyes examined Ink before saying with a dark, cold smile, "Hello puppet, my name is Error."

now;

Ink froze for a moment, letting the word process in his brain until his rage got the better of him. "What did you call me?! I'm no body's puppet!" The room went silence for a second while Ink realized what he said out loud. He went pale while thinking, "I'm dead, I just yelled at the captain of the pirates!"  Error stood up with a frown on his face, everyone jumped back except Ink (because he's tied up, so he couldn't move.)

The air was tense till Error smirk came back, "We'll see about that." Error said before turning around to look at Breeze. "Make sure he doesn't escape or else..." Breeze nodded and said "Aye,aye captain." Error left the room with the other men that followed him. After the door closed, a breath left Ink's mouth, not even realizing that he was holding it in the first place. "I wouldn't put my guard down yet, you're now on a ship filled with pirates." Breeze advised. "Wha- why am I here and why did you trick me!?"

Breeze looked down with a sigh; then began to explain,"Well I did try to stop you before you got on the ship and I don't know why you're here. All I do know is when captain Error saw you he ordered me to take you with us... and I did say sorry before I knocked you out as well." "Well if your really sorry why don't you help me escape then?" Ink asked. Breeze looked at Ink for a moment before laughingly adding, "Yeah right... I'm sorry but you heard what he ordered. "Make sure he doesn't escape or else" and trust me, I don't want the "or else in this situation." Ink look down with a depressed look on his face.

Seeing this, Breeze's sighed and walk toward him. Ink looked up and saw Breeze getting something out from her back. As the flash of the light reflected from the blade of the knife, Ink winced, thinking "she going to kill me" and closed his eyes waiting for certain death.

When sudden pain and death never came, he opened one of his eyes and saw that she was cutting the rope and then walked to a chair and sat down.  Ink rubbed his wrist only then realizing how numb his hands were, the adrenaline and fear must of helped him. After getting the feeling back, Ink moved to the corner of the room and put his head on his knees in total exhaustion only to have a thought of what did I do to deserve this come racing into his mind.

~time skip~

A few long and tedious days slowly pasted then Breeze and Ink were eating slop called food when Breeze dropped her tray with a loud crash, scaring Ink. Breeze looked up and yelled "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you back when I was just wanted to cut your ropes. I'm so so sorry for that and all this, I'm slow on these types of things." Ink paused for a moment before laughing, "pff~ha~ha yeah that was so slow that I forgot about it!" They both laughed together till pounding came from the door. Breeze got up and opened the door just a crack while demanding, " What do you want?"  Ink couldn't hear the rest but after Breeze closed the door and turned to him, he asked, "What was that about?" Breeze took a breath and said "We're here... and Error wants me to take you to him."

( sorry for not updating for a long time I was having problem with my tech around  the house and some writer block, but now I was finaly able to fix it and I hope you like it.)