Chapter1:Reunion

In a forest,filled with life and color,there was a baby.The baby was crying,calling for it's mother.Little did the baby know,it's cries were attracting the attention of the habitants of the forest.
The forest was filled with fae creatures,demons and beasts.
Everyone came out of their dens and houses to see a beautiful little baby.The baby was wrapped with golden colored silk,with the emblem of a Dragon and Phoenix,circling together.Everyone acknowledged the emblem.

       The demons and fairies began to whisper about what should be done with the baby.
A blue winged fairy said"Should we send it back or at least out of the forest?!?!?"
At this a demon said"Are you an idiot? Have you forgotten the realms have been disconnected!!!"
There was commotion in the forest as no one knew what to do.
A red haired mermaid said"Then should we kill it. It is a human!"
Everyone started discussing about how much they hate humans,who destroyed their homes and killed their kinsmen.
Everyone ignoring the crying child,whose eyes had been wrapped by a red silk cloth.
During the commotion,someone yelled"All Kneel"
At this everyone quieted down and kneeled on the ground creating a path for the coming people.

      On the path created, a beautiful fairy with rainbow wings, cream white hair, pointed ears and pink irises was flying towards the baby,followed by a handsome black haired demon with black irises whose distinction from the humans was that he had a pair of beautiful majestic horns,a beautiful mermaid who had a blue-crystal colored tail, beautiful rainbow colored hair and purple irises, floating in mid air surrounded by crystal-clear water.
        But the most majestic were not them but the two deities behind them,A dashingly handsome man with silver long hair, a pair of crystal clear blue eyes and a silver robe,without a spec of dirt, accompanied by an enchantingly beautiful woman with fiery red hair, a pair of orange and golden tinged eyes and a beautiful golden gown,not losing to the brightness of the sun.
       The afore-mentioned people are"The Fae Queen","The Demon King","The Mermaid Queen","The Emperor and Empress of the heavens; The Dragon and The Phoenix", respectively.

       The Fae Queen rules the "children of the light"(Fairies,elves,pixies and the pure dead souls etc).The Demon King rules the "children of the night"(demons,trolls and The evil dead souls etc). The Mermaid Queen rules the "merfolk",they consider themselves neither evil nor good.
       The Dragon and The Phoenix rule over the heavens and everyone "in and under" it. They rule over all living things from all dimensions as the ultimate rulers of the heaven.
(Author's note: As some may have guessed or not~ ,The Fae Queen and The Demon King are a couple and The Dragon and The Phoenix are also a couple.The Mermaid Queen is also married ,She's married to Oceanus whose a Titan)

       When everyone kneeling realized that all these famous deities came together,they were shocked,as even The Emperor and The Empress came. This must be big,for them to come personally. Everyone had their own thoughts running through their mind when suddenly they heard a melodious voice like the whispers of the brushing of leaves and the wind. The Empress said "Rise my children,We have come to see the reason the stars are restless."
       Everyone stood up.A little pixie gently whispered something in the Fae Queen's ear. After hearing what was said the Fae Queen was surprised,She immediately bowed before The Dragon and The Phoenix and with a gentle tone spoke"Your Highnesses,I assume the matter concerning the stars' restlessness is due to the appearance of the baby in the enchanted forest.The baby appears to be a....uhem....a h-human."
       The Demon King and The Mermaid Queen aside ,even The Emperor and The Empress were shocked. Who did not know that the dimensions's cross way was blocked! Everyone who was still maybe not clear about the situation had now known.
       There was a commotion again. The Demon King and The Mermaid Queen went near the baby accompanied by The Fae Queen. When they went closer to the baby, they could feel strong magic essence unlike the demonic or fae magic,it was the celestial magic of the heavens. They were dead shocked.
       They brought the baby to The Emperor and The Empress. When The Empress held the baby in her arms ,The Emperor and The Empress could also feel the strong celestial magic essence but before that they could feel a connection with the baby. The were feeling the sentiments of finally uniting with a long lost loved one.

       When the baby was held by The Empress ,it stopped crying and when the silk was removed it opened it's eyes,for the first time after being born. When the baby opened it's eyes everyone got shocked to see that she had a pair of orange and golden tinged eyes. The moment it opened it's eyes, celestial light beamed through the sky and fell on the tiny body,the body floated towards the light ,the silk draped over it was uncovered and revealed it's silver hair.
       It was a baby girl,new born but still had the beauty that even a thousand stars could not compare to, innocence that even the angels and devils could not deny, power beyond recognition, a being seemingly human but gave all who were present the feeling of kinship, like it was one of their own. But they could feel the powerful magic essence surging forth from her that was heavenly,it was The celestial essence! At this, everyone kneeled on the ground except only The Empress and The Emperor ,even The Fae Queen,The Demon King and The Mermaid Queen kneeled to the tiny baby.

       The Emperor and The Empress went close to the baby girl and held her in their arms, The Empress and The Emperor were crying for the second time in their lives. They first cried when they lost Their daughter a millennium ago and now she was here, They could feel Their life force similar to her soul(life essence). Their daughter's(when she died) soul was lost in one of the dimensions under the heaven. They thought that her soul would pass on to a mortal child to live again and she would return to them, somehow,someday but nothing They thought came true, They stopped believing, but now after a millennium's worth of wait ,she was here, in Their arms, alive. They could not be more happier!
       When the light faded the baby's hair and eye color changed to black, like the curtains of the night gently wrapping the heavenly powers and essence within. Everyone stood up and the baby was now fast asleep in the arms, of the people she felt safe with.

(Author's note: hope you enjoyed it.So much in just one chapter!?!?!?!? Hahahaha. Well there's a lot more. Any questions,fire away;)
Take care of yourselves)
Bye~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: Silver Dust
Story: The tale of the cursed princess
Chapter#: 1st chapter
Published on: 4th march,2018