"Are you two okay?" Minato asked softly. Itachi nodded, before turning to his sister. She wasn't even an Academy student yet and she was suddenly exposed to these kinds of things. That really worried him.

"Are you okay, Sakuya?" Itachi asked, and Sakuya nodded slowly, before staring questioningly at him, which for some reason, understood her silent question. "You have been asleep for nine days. Do you need anything?" He asked again, and Sakuya opened her mouth but no words came out, making the five people surrounding her looked at her in worry.

Frowning, Sakuya tried again. Still no words, when she suddenly coughed. 'For the love of clam. I have been unconscious for more than a week? No wonder my throat feels so dry' She rubbed her throat before she felt a glass and water splashed her upper lip.

Her hands immediately snatched the glass from the one who offered. She knew that was rude, but after the little splash, she desperately needed the water. She would apologize to whoever that person was later.

Gulping down as fast as she could, faintly hearing her brother told her to drink slowly, she sighed as she put down the empty glass.

"Kyoufu *, Kyoubo **, Nozomi-nee, Takaya-nii" Sakuya greeted, voice still a little hoarse, at the Kage and his fiancee, and the two Uchihas, which they smiled at her.

"Uum... Sorry for snatching the glass" Sakuya said, as she sheepishly smiled, looking at the person who took the glass away, which Nozomi shook her head. "It's fine, Sakuya-chan"

Sakuya smiled a little before looking down, staring at her hands that were once covered in blood. While Tsuna's friends and family accepted her, Sakuya wasn't sure about her current ones, even though many of them had killed.

The thought of her current friends and family hated her really hurt. She didn't even know she was crying until Itachi wiped them away while staring at her with a worried expression. "Nii-chan..." Sakuya's lips trembled. "I'm scared..." She cried again, her hands gripped her brother's shirt.

Itachi felt like he too wanted to cry. His strong and bright sister to become like this really broke his heart as he hugged his crying sister. "It's okay, Sakuya. It's okay... I am here... We are here..." He tried to calm her down.

Minato and Kushina looked at each other at the girl's breakdown, before both frowned. How did those Iwa Shinobis enter the village though, especially into Uchiha forest? They were sure the barrier around the village was in a good condition as they just checked and reinforced it around a month ago. It seemed like they needed to check it once again or maybe Orochimaru had something to do with it?

Both Uchihas were also frowning.

"...Kyoufu..." Four adults turned their attention back to the girl's soft call, though the girl's face still pressed against her brother's shirt.

"Yes, Sakuya?" Minato replied softly.

"...The Snake-man just now..." She started, the five Shinobis immediately narrowed their eyes. She paused on whatever she wanted to say but the five of them waited patiently.

"...Kyoufu, did... Did everyone know that I... awakened my Sharingan?" She slowly asked, and Minato blinked at the question. "...No, it was only me, your brother, your parents, the remaining of Team Rō, Crow from Team Ta, and Owl and Deer from Team Ha do. Now, Kushina, and these two of your cousins too. Is something wrong?"

"...The Snake-man just now said he heard from someone that I awakened it" Sakuya murmured, before slowly raising her head, hands still fisted on her brother's shirt. The five Shinobis widened their eyes.

Minato frowned. 'There was a spy in our midst' He thought, before turning back to Sakuya and Itachi. If Kakashi didn't find a chance to throw his customized kunai, he would have lost his remaining student and godchildren. 'He won't get near them again if I can help it' He thought.