Chapter 37 : Regrets

Start from the beginning

He tried calling her again, but her phone was off, he sighed and went upstairs, to try to get some sleep, but his anxiousness took him over, he tossed and turned all night only to realise that she wasn't there beside him that night.

-

After 6 whole days of not being able to reach Jisoo or find her, Jinyoung was getting more and more anxious. He woke up that morning, and went to the bathroom to wash up. Jinyoung has thought of asking anyone but he didn't want anyone to know that they were having problems.

"I have to look for her.", Jinyoung said to himself as he rubbed his faced with his palm and sighed.

Jinyoung opened the top cupboard and something caught his eye, a white stick. He curiously took it and his heart dropped when he figured out what it was, it was a pregnancy test stick, and what made his heart missed a few beats again was seeing the results of the test.

"Shit.", he muttered as he quickly left the bathroom to go get ready and find Jisoo.

-

Jackson and Hyeri were woken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Jackson had spent the night at Hyeri's.

"Babe, can you go get that please?", Hyeri murmured in her sleep, Jackson got up lazily and washed his face and went downstairs to check who it was, he was surprised to see that it was Jinyoung.

Jackson immediately opened the door and scruinitised Jinyoung up and down, he looked a mess.

"Dude, what's wrong?", Jackson asked.

"Is Jisoo here?", Jinyoung asked.

"No she's not, what happened?", Jackson asked, concerned.

"Shit, where's Hyeri? Maybe she knows where Jisoo is.", Jinyoung rambled, he looked anxious, suddenly, Hyeri came down the steps and saw Jinyoung and Jackson by the door.

"Jinyoung?", she asked, puzzled, "Where's Jisoo?", Hyeri asked as she scanned the place for Jisoo.

"I was hoping you'd know that.", Jinyoung said.

"Huh? What do you mean?", Hyeri asked lost.

"Did Jisoo call you?", Jinyoung asked quickly.

"No..she didn't, why? What happened Jinyoung? Where is Jisoo?", Hyeri asked, worried.

Jinyoung sighed and raked his hair back in frustration.

"I don't know where she is..we got into a huge fight a few days ago, and she left the house, and now...I don't know where she is..", he said, "I've been trying to look for her for 6 days now.", he sighed as he raked his hair back.

"Are you serious?!!!", Hyeri asked, "Did you try calling her?!!", Hyeri attacked.

"I did, of course I did!!! But I couldn't reach her, her phone is switched off..", Jinyoung sighed heavily, "She only texted me a few times telling me that she's okay and to not find her, and that she needed space.", Jinyoung added. He hasn't had a good sleep for almost a week now, he looked everywhere for her but he couldn't manage to find her.

"Alright, alright, let's just relax and calm down, have you checked her parents' and sister's place? She might be there..", Jackson suggested.