Chapter 25 : Let Me Go

"Mr park, Ms.Choi Taera wants to see you.", Jinyoung's secretary told him, he sighed in annoyance as he raked his hair back.

"Ask her to come in.", Jinyoung said reluctantly.

"Your beloved wife slapped me!!!! She dare lay a finger on me!!!", Taera said as she barged into the room, heavy breathing with anger.

"What are you saying??!!", Jinyoung said as he quickly stood up from his chair with full annoyance.

"She did Jinyoung!! I can't believe her.", Taera said in disbelief.

"Why would Jisoo do that, I know her, she wouldn't do such a thing, what did you do Taera?", Jinyoung said staring at her intensely.

"Jinyoung..I swear, I was being nice and she slapped me! She accused me of having an affair with you.", Taera lied as she touched his arm, Jinyoung moved his arm away.

"Get out, get out.", he spat, he didn't know what to believe but seeing the red mark on Taera's cheek, he hated to believe that Jisoo really did hurt her, physically.

"Excuse me? Are you not believing me?!!", Taera said in disbelief.

"Get the hell out Taera, just get out.", he spat as he held his office door open.

"Hm, fine. I'll get out.", Taera scoffed, "But keep in mind that Jisoo isn't that angelic.", she said as she left his office room.

Jinyoung took his phone and dialed in Jisoo's number, but of course she didn't answer.

"Is this what you've been keeping from me Jisoo..", he muttered as he dialed her again.

-

Jisoo was in the living room, watching television with Jinyoung's aunt. She had gotten home early after sending Haejin home. They were just talking, and munching on some snacks and also watching some drama at the same time.

Suddenly, they heard the front door open, and it was Jinyoung, he just got back from work.

"Oh hello Jinyoung.", Hongju smiled as he entered the living room.

"Hi aunt Hongju.", he smiled back, and he turned to Jisoo, and she just gave him a tight smile and looked away, she has been cold and distant lately, and he has finally figured out why after Taera barged into his office earlier.

"Oh, I actually have something to do in the kitchen.", Hongju remembered suddenly, she quickly stood up and went to the kitchen, once Jinyoung made sure she was already in the kitchen, he turned to Jisoo, the smile he had on his face was replaced with a serious expression.

"You've been keeping things from me again, haven't you?", he said in a serious tone, as he loosened his tie and took off his watch.

The way he looked at her only told her that she was in trouble, a lot of trouble.

"What?", she said as she felt her stomach in knots. That's it,I'm done for. Jisoo thought nervously.

"Let's talk upstairs.", he said as he walked towards her and grabbed her wrist, "Now.", he said sternly.

"I don't want to talk to you.", Jisoo said as she wriggled out of his grip.

"I don't think I gave you a choice, Jisoo.", Jinyoung said sternly as he took her wrist again, and led her upstairs, she tried to get out of his grip but didn't manage to.