Chapter 14 : Meant For You

P/ s : for this chapter please listen to these songs :

Some by Bolbbagan4
Some by Soyou, Junggigo ft Geeks Lil Boi
If by Got7

-

Hyeri was out at some furniture store, getting new furnitures for her client's new house, she loved being an interior designer. She was holding a file and also a pen and a notebook, while looking around.

As she was looking around, a guy approached her suddenly.

"Hi miss, do you work here? Because if you do, I was wondering if you could help me choose what furnitures go with a new house, I'm bad at it, but it's urgent, we just lost our interior designer, can you help me? Since you work at this store, you probably know at least some stuff about interior designing, right? Just show me what's nice, I have no exact budget at all, please I'm really-"

"Woah woah, stop there for a minute.", Hyeri laughed, cutting him off.

"Yes?", the guy asked.

"I don't work here.", she said with a small laugh, "I am...in fact an interior designer, a bit more upgraded.", she smiled.

"Oh-god sorry.", the guy chuckled nervously.

"It's fine.", Hyeri said with a small laugh, "I'm Hyeri by the way.", she said as she reached her hand out.

"Jackson.", he smiled as he shook her hand and stared at her, "You're really cute.", he thought out loud, until he realised that he said that out loud.

"Why thank you.", Hyeri laughed.

"O-oh sorry, I mean you are cute but I didn't mean to say it out loud but you know..", he rambled.

"Yes I think I know what you mean.", Hyeri smiled, he was adorable indeed, suddenly she realised that he seemed familiar, "Wait, I think we've met before...OH!!! You were the best man at Jisoo and Jinyoung's wedding right??", Hyeri beamed.

"Y-yes, OH WAIT, you were the maid of honour...right?", he asked back.

"Yes!! Oh wow, what a small world.", she said in awe.

"It is.", Jackson chuckled, "Wait, did you mention you were an interior designer earlier?", he said.

"Yes, I am.", Hyeri responded.

"Oh great, can you help me? How about we go to lunch?", he suggested.

"I would love to, but I have a meeting with my client later.", Hyeri said apologetically, "But, I'd be happy to help you, wait.", she said as she reached inside her purse and handed him a card, "This is my card, call me anytime.", she smiled as he took it from her hand.

"Thank you, I will, you'll be a big help.", he smiled.

"Your welcome and I'm honoured to help.", she said, then she glanced at her watch, "I'll get going first, call me.", she said to him with a smile as she walked away, and Jackson just waved at her.

-

Jinyoung and Jisoo's days went on normally, they had misunderstandings here and there, but they ended up alright. Without realising it has already been 2 months since they got married, and they were still not sleeping in the same room, but after spending 2 months, living together, things were starting to get better despite the fights they have sometimes.

Jisoo woke up one morning with a massive headache, and a sore throat, she was feeling weak, after washing up she made her way to the kitchen, attempting to make breakfast, but she gave up and lied down on the living room couch, Jinyoung came downstairs after that and saw her lying down liflessly on the couch, Jinyoung could tell that she wasn't feeling well, after seeing how pale she looked.

For Worse,For Better,and Forever | GOT7 Park Jinyoung | BLACKPINK Kim Jisoo On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara