Chapter 31 : Crazy About You

I'm in love. Jisoo smiled to herself, suddenly the snapping of Hyeri's fingers brought her back to reality.

"Hello to you too.", Hyeri said sarcastically as she took the seat opposite Jisoo.

"O-oh, hi!!", Jisoo smiled, "Sorry, I was just thinking about some stuff..", Jisoo said sheepishly.

"What stuff?", Hyeri said, suddenly she held Jisoo's hands on the table, examining her face, "Wait..theres something different about you today...", Hyeri trailed as she tilted her head slightly to look at her bestfriend, "You're....glowing.", Hyeri said with a smug on her face.

"Glowing?", Jisoo said surprised as she held her face with both palms of her hands.

"Mhm!! YOU'RE LITERALLY GLOWING!!!", Hyeri exclaimed, "Did you do anything last night..?", Hyeri smirked giving her a knowing look.

Jisoo laughed sheepishly and nervously at that.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU DID!!!", Hyeri exclaimed, Jisoo laughed and asked her to hush down.

"Stop!!!", she said in embarassment.

"Okay, I'll stop.", Hyeri laughed, "Anyway, how are you feeling? After the incident..", Hyeri trailed.

"I'm feeling better, definitely.", Jisoo smiled.

"Good, you have no idea how worried I was.", Hyeri said.

"Thank you Hyeri.", she said sipping on her drink, "Anyway, how are you and Jackson doing?", Jisoo asked, Hyeri's face changed at the mention of Jackson's name.

"Well..I don't know honestly.", Hyeri shrugged, "It's complicated.", she said with a sad smile.

"Why? What's wrong? Did he hurt you?", Jisoo asked, concerned.

"No..nothing like that, it's just, I feel like he doesn't want to commit..you know..we've been fooling around for months now and we know almost everything about each other, did almost everything with each other and it's obvious we like each other, but I don't know..and he hasn't contacted me for a week now..", Hyeri said sadly.

"Aw Hyeri.", Jisoo said giving her a sad look.

"But it's okay though, I mean..if he doesn't want it, then it's fine, it's only been months, not years, I'm fine.", Hyeri shrugged, yes, she was upset but not to the point where she'd cry, she was more angry than sad, it's like Jackson left her hanging.

"He'll come around soon.", Jisoo assured her.

"Hopefully.", Hyeri said, "But then again, it's okay if he doesn't, I don't care.", she said, "Enough about me, what about you? Have you reported it?", Hyeri asked cautiously.

"Yes, we have, but the police said with no evidence, it'd be a bit hard to investigate but they're working on it.", Jisoo said as she chewed on her lip.

"God, I hope he gets thrown into jail.", Hyeri said.

"Me too.", Jisoo said as she shuffled in her seat.

-

"Jinyoung!!", Jisoo beamed running a little towards him, he was picking her up from work, she crashed into him for a hug, causing him to stumble backwards a bit, Jinyoung managed to stay put and hugged her back.

"Hello, how was work?", he asked, still hugging her.

"It was alright.", she smiled as she pulled away, "Sorry for making you wait, I had some documents to settle.", she said.