Chapter 22 : Fooled

Jinyoung finally arrived at Taera's house later after that, he sighed before he pressed the doorbell.

Taera opened it with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi.", she beamed, and he was reminded that that was the smile that used to make his day for 2 years.

"Just go straight to the point.", he said bluntly.

"Okay fine.", Taera sighed, "B-but come in.", she said as she held his hand.

"No, outside's fine.", he said, pulling his hand away.

"People will see us, come on.", she said as she grabbed his arm, he rolled his eyes and removed her hands from his arm.

"Fine.", he said coldly, Taera smiled, "Now, what do you want?", he asked in annoyance once they were already inside.

"I told you, I want to talk to you.", she said.

"Okay, talk.", he said as he folded his arms.

"Jinyoung please, I want you to know I'm sorry.", she said softly, "And I want you to give me another chance, please.", she sighed.

"What other chance? I'm off-limits.", he spat.

"So what? She doesn't need to know.", she said as she touched his arm and he backed away, "I know you still love me! I know you got married without your own will. I don't understand what's so hard for you to just admit it.", Taera said, heavy breathing, "We've been through so much together.", Taera sighed.

"Until you made that meaningless.", Jinyoung scoffed.

"Jinyoung please..", Taera pleaded.

He let out a humourless laugh, not even looking at her.

"You really don't get it do you?", he asked, "Even if I wasn't attached to anyone, I still wouldn't give you another chance, get that in your head.", he said as he made his way to the front door, Taera being Taera, of course she was raged.

"What does she have that I don't???!!!", she screamed, Jinyoung turned around and looked at her.

"You're really going to ask me that?", he scoffed, "Loyalty, thats what she has that you don't.", he spat, "And she's nothing like you, not even close, she's sweet and she's not manipulative, you're nowhere on her level, so you go take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're good enough to even be compared to her.", he spat, turning around to make his way out, leaving her speechless and raged.

Once he was in his car, he took a few deep breaths and leaned back in his seat, he keeps getting reminded of when she cheated on him, it really hurt him badly, and Jinyoung never wants to find himself in that place again. He sighed heavily, he checked his phone and discovered that he missed a call from Jisoo.

He stared down at it for awhile and finally started his engine, driving all the way home.

"Where is he?", Jisoo sighed as she looked at the time. Suddenly the front door opened, Jisoo quickly made her way there and it was him, he looked up at her, confused.

"You're home.", she said softly.

"You waited for me?", he asked, rather coldly.