Chapter 36 : The Possible End

Start from the beginning

"Hello!!", Jisoo said cheerfully over the line.

"Hey Jisoo..", Taera smirked, Jisoo's heart dropped.

"T-taera?", Jisoo stuttered.

"Yes sweetheart, it's Taera.", Taera said.

"Wh-where's Jinyoung?", Jisoo asked as a big lump formed in her throat.

"He's in the bathroom..we just had a wonderf-", Taera was then cut off by Jisoo hanging up on her, "Yoon Jisoo, you're still just as naive.", she said, laughing to herself. She quickly deleted Jisoo's recent call so Jinyoung wouldn't know.

Jisoo on the other took a few deep breaths and combed her hair back as soon as she hung up on her, there's no way that there could be an acceptable explaination for this, she thought.

"You said you loved me but this is what you do behind my back?", Jisoo said rhetorically to herself as she felt a big lump forming in her throat.

Jinyoung came out of the bathroom and was about to tell Taera to get out, but before he could Taera had already cut him off.

"Ugh, I get it, you want me out of here, I will.", Taera rolled her eyes, "But before I do, here's a little something for you..", she smirked, as she placed an envelope on the table.

Jinyoung ruffled his hair in frustration after she had left. He dialed in Jisoo's number to wish her goodnight and a see you tommorow, but Jisoo rejected his call, he was puzzled and he tried calling again and again.

Jisoo on the other hand was getting irritated that he kept calling, she didn't want to talk to him so she switched off her phone. Jisoo ended up crying to sleep the whole night, losing her mind.

Jinyoung sighed after figuring out that her phone was off, suddenly his eyes landed on the envelope that Taera had placed on the table.

He went to get it, since he was curious about what would be inside the envelope.

After he opened the envelope, like the saying, curiosity killed the cat. He was crushed at the contents of the envelope.

They were photos of Jisoo and Minho, Minho was leaning in towards Jisoo and there were photos of them laughing as well. He was speechless, he raked his hair and exhaled, figuring out how to ask her tommorow when he gets home.

-

Jinyoung arrived around home 9pm the next day, he was surprised to see Jiyeon in the living room.

"Oh hey..", Jinyoung said as he took of his watch.

"Hi!", Jiyeon beamed, "Unnie, oppa's home already.", Jiyeon called out, Jisoo came out of the kitchen and looked up at Jinyoung. She sighed and went back to the kitchen. Jinyoung followed after her and leaned on the counter as Jisoo did the dishes. There was already tension between them, and the both of them could sense this.

"Why did you switch off your phone yesterday?", Jinyoung asked.

"No mood.", Jisoo answered bluntly as she put away all the dishes.

"I have something to ask you.", Jinyoung said.

"That's funny, I have something to ask you too.", Jisoo said sarcastically.