01

"my turtle! the shell's pink, and the body's yellow," the blonde talked quickly, with his lips all pouty.

pink and yellow turtles?

"uhh, i haven't. who are you and what are you doing here in my thoughts?"  hoseok backs off a little and tilts his head.

"i'm min yoongi, i just know i met a turtle here and now it's all gone." he huffs but then blinks repeatedly, "also you're naked."

hoseok widens his eyes, "oh my god."

"yeah, same reaction! i found these clothes in a forest while walking around naked," the shorter male pats his own tummy. "i can give you my clothes if you want though- here!" he starts taking off his shirt-

"no! NO!" hoseok shakes his head, "im fine- we're both males any-" something falls on his head, and ends up falling to the ground. 

"clothes!" yoongi gasps, "they did not give me clothes like that! i had to walk for such a long time!"

hoseok puts the clothes on, "you sure are very talkative."

"not in real life, though!"

"you exist in the real world? what are you doing here then? in my daydream?" hoseok looks at him and tucks in his shirt.

"i don't know, i guess i started daydreaming too. but why with you? i don't know." yoongi breathes in and falls to the green grass, laying down quietly, "come, come." he pats the ground.

"everything is so weird and i am so confused right now," hoseok gently mumbles as he lies down besides yoongi.

"yeah, but hey, at least we get to cut out reality for awhile right?"

hoseok smiles, a genuine one, "yeah, i guess."

"you have a pretty smile." yoongi grins and turns to lay on his tummy, pulling out some flowers and throwing them onto hoseok's stomach.

"thanks, so do you."

"hoseok! hoseok!"

hoseok opens his eyes in a flash, everything disappearing. yoongi. yoongi disappeared too.

"seok, minah is looking for me, so i gotta drive her home, sorry, you don't mind walking today, right? okay, see ya!"

"hyung- okay, take care, drive safe."

-

guess the hyung