When I finally reached my hand down to grab that perfect round ass, Tony knocked and walked into the trailer. She pushed away from me fast and left me yearning for her and angry at Tony, but I think I hid it pretty well.

That image though, of how she looked after our hot make out session, was still engrained in my mind and it was keeping me awake with a hard on. I refused to relieve the tension. If I was gonna get off to Holly Preston, she was damn well going to be there for it. I tossed around in my bed, throwing off the covers and struggling to remove the image of her swollen lips from my mind.

That's when I realized that stranger than her kissing me back, was her attitude afterwards. I was on set for almost two hours before Holly showed up. It was common for her to be out running errands while I was working and I was glad she wasn’t there because for some reason I didn’t want her to see me doing that very same scene with my co-star.

As luck would have it, she did anyway. I didn’t notice her until the director said we were good with that part and moving on to another, but there was something about the way she was looking at me that had me worried she had been there for a while.

When I went up to her I expected some sort of reaction to either the scene I had with her in my trailer or the similar one she witnessed me act out on camera, but she continued about as if it were just another day for us, as if our lips and tongues hadn’t explored each other. I thought maybe she wanted to wait until we were alone, but it was hours before the day was over and we were finally headed home. Even then, she was her usual self, discussing how much longer we had to film, talking about having Lola tuned up by the mechanic that she uses for her motorcycle, and joking about seeing Sammie’s ridiculous revealing outfit when she and Tony turned up.

I couldn’t help but wonder if she had really been just acting when she kissed me. Was I reading too much into that kiss? I knew I should be happy that she wasn’t angry or quitting or suing me for sexual harassment, but her indifference to it bothered and puzzled me. I'd been with my share of women but I had always maintained not to get involved with someone I worked closely with. The one time I cross that line the girl doesn't even seem phased by it, let alone interested. My ego was taking quite the hit.

When we got home, she said she was exhausted and she’d see me in the morning. Hours later I still couldn’t sleep and it was already nearly two a.m..

In the end I got a couple hours of restless shut-eye before waking again and deciding to just stay up and work out. I used my muscles to push as hard as I could and release all the tension and worry running through me. The time flew by and before I was truly relaxed I looked at the clock and knew I had to hurry and take a quick shower before Holly came in at six as per usual; As it turned out, the rush was pointless.

That is how at 5:30 a.m. –wearing nothing but a towel around my waist, with water still dripping from my hair and down my body- I literally ran into Holly in my dining room.

I hoped she’d still be out getting coffee, but apparently she was up earlier than usual. My arms were around her waist to keep her on her feet and she grabbed onto my shoulders for the same reason. It was still dark out and the light from the kitchen was shining into the dining room, illuminating her face. She looked tired, like she hadn’t slept either and I could see her cheeks grow visibly redder the longer we held onto each other while something in her deep blue eyes reminded me of the day before. I wondered if she was replaying the kiss because I was.

I saw her swallow and the look was gone, replaced by a big, but forced smile.

“Thanks for knocking me over and getting me all wet,” she pulled away, “Now tell me, why are you not clothed yet?”

Sip of Assistanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें