❦ craig x reader - babysitting ❦

Start from the beginning

"What are you wearing?" He asked, his friends nodding.

"(Y/n) made me into a princess! But you should see (Y/n) for yourselves, she looks so beautiful!" She said, tugging on their shirts and pointing. I blushed and tried my best to run away, but ended up tripping.

"This was a bad idea," I mumbled and felt an arm help me up. I looked up and it was Craig, his other friends, and Tricia.

"Woah," They whispered, and Craig looked me up and down, and I blushed.

"See!" Tricia giggled. "I told you she was beautiful!" I laughed awkwardly. "And (Y/n)," I looked at her. "I'm hungry, can you make me something?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Sure, but I need to change out of this dress." She nodded.

"No! Actually, I wanna go out and eat." Craig sighed.

"No, Tricia. I'm not taking you to McDonalds." Craig said and she frowned.

"I don't wanna go to McDonalds! I wanna eat at the place mommy and daddy took us!" She whined, and Craig rolled his eyes and flipped her off, which ending up with her doing the same.

"I'm telling mommy on you!" She yelled, and I put my arm on her shoulder.

"How about I take you?" I asked, smiling.

-

Craig ended up going with us, along with his friends. And I also ended up changing, expect Tricia, she stayed in her outfit.

We went to a restaurant and it was me, Tricia, Craig, Clyde, Token, and Tweek. Tweek said that he might have to leave soon because of the coffee shop, and he actually ended up doing that.

"(Y/n), I wanna watch a movie!" She said, yawning.

"Okay, How about we rent one at home? And I'll let you choose." I said, patting her on the head.

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled. "Craig never lets me pick the movie!" She stuck her tongue out, along with her finger. Craig also doing the same.

When we got home, it was still us five. The guys asked if they could spend the night, which Craig said yes. And I actually thought it was a bad idea. I mean, a teenage girl with three other teenage, hormonal guys, yikes.

"C'mon! Hurry up!" Tricia yelled, putting on her pajamas.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled, getting dressed in my shorts and sweatshirt.

"(Y/n), I'm going downstairs and getting the food ready, you better be done by then!" She yelled, running down the stairs. I finished and put my hair up, grabbing along some makeup wipes.

"Okay, I'm ready." I slid in the kitchen, seeing Tricia pull out the popcorn bag and pour it in an already full bowl.

"Okay, I'll go get Craig and his friends, you wait in the living room." She said running upstairs. I grabbed a coke from the table and sat down, eating some popcorn and going on my phone.

"Damn, (Y/n)," Clyde said, sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes while he put his arms around me.

"Calm down, lover boy." I put his arms down.

"Would you two stop flirting and give me the remote!" Tricia yelled, and I rolled my eyes while handing her the remote.

"Geez, she probably started her period," I mumbled quietly.

"Anyways," She said, sitting next to me on the floor. Craig and Token sat on the couch. "What movie do you guys think is good?" She scrolled through a bunch of movies.

"Who cares, just pick a stupid movie already." Craig snapped. Tricia flipped him off and finally chose a movie; Insidious: The last key.

During the movie, there were a billion jump scares, along with a few laughs, too. Actually, during a jump scare, I got scared and grabbed Clyde's arm, and by accident.

"Don't worry," He whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get used to it." I retorted, getting up to pee.

"Where are you going?" Tricia asked.

"Pee." I said, snickering and going to the bathroom. And to be a little honest, I was scared to go use it. Scared of what, you may ask. Well, the red devil. Like seriously, that guy is creepy. So it took me about two minutes to enter the bathroom and actually use it.

I got out and Clyde and Craig switched places. I don't know why, but I was a little happy. C'mon, I mean, he's Craig Tucker.

"Here, Tricia." I whispered, handing her a wipe, and she nodded. I silent tried my best to wipe away the makeup.

Once again during the movie, there was another jump scare. And this time, I grabbed on to Craig, maybe or maybe not by accident.

"Sorry," I whispered, and he gazed at me, and I blushed.

During somewhere in the movie, I fell asleep, along with Tricia. She was laying on her pillow and I was laying on Craig. Okay, that wasn't on purpose. I guess when I fell asleep, I accidentally got on him.

-

"Dude, I'm so tired." Token said yawning.

"You guys can sleep on the floor because the couch is mine." Craig said, grabbing (Y/n)'s sleeping body and carrying her upstairs into his own room. He had to admit, seeing (Y/n) sleep was adorable. The way she silently snored and how she constantly moved around, groaning.

He slowly went down and grabbed his sister's sleeping body and took her to her room. Yeah, he fought with his sister 24/7, but he loved her.

He went downstairs, noticing both Clyde and Token were fast asleep, with both on the couch. He groaned and went upstairs into his room and laid next to the (h/c) haired girl. When he got on the bed, the girl rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

Craig smiled slightly and kissed her head. "I love you, (Y/n)." He said quietly, closing his eyes and putting his arm around her.

"I love you, too." She said quietly and they both smiled in satisfaction.

E N D ...

(edited October 7, 2018)