Pack Hierarchy and Other Werewolf Rankings

Começar do início

Those holding these positions are loyal. They have stealth and agility on their side.

Mid Rankings

Mu (Peacekeepers & Diplomatic Envoys) {μ}

Usually one to two, they are responsible for maintaining peace amongst the pack members. They make sure that no serious fights break out within their own pack. They answer to the Delta and may even work closely with the Epsilon.

The Alpha may choose more members to hold the position of the pack's Mu and serve as the pack's Diplomatic Envoy by living amongst the pack's allies, which can be a bevy of different species or other ally werewolf packs. They are sent as Diplomatic Envoys when the pack enters into a treaty with a new ally. They are trusted by the Alpha and answer directly to the Alpha. They may be asked to answer to any rank of the Inner Council on the Alpha's orders or when the Alpha is incapacitated.

Nu {ν} & Xi {ξ} (Resource Watchers) 

There are usually one to three of Nu and Xi each within a pack. It is the Nu's duty to keep the track of the pack's resources and Xi's duty to make sure the pack's resources are safe. They work jointly to accomplish their tasks.

It is their duty to maintain a reservoir of pack's resources, like food, water supply, potential den areas, pack's wealth, etc. They may assist the hunters as well. They also keep a watch over the pack and are duty bound to inform the Delta, Epsilon or Zeta in case of infiltrations.

Omicron (Top Therapist) {ο} & Pi (Therapists) {π}

Usually, one Omicron and three to five Pi, depending on the pack's populace. They are the ones that the other members may come to confide in. They are bound to keep these confessions confidential and help the members by giving them advice. Those in this position must be good listeners and not judgemental of others. A Pi is not duty-bound to answer even the Alpha of the pack when another member's confession is in question.

Rho (Secretaries) {ρ}

Usually three, the Rho are secretaries of the pack. They usually work under the higher ranks: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Theta and Kappa. They work on whatever tasks and projects are assigned to them. They may also be requested to act as the personal secretary temporarily by any of the aforementioned ranks. They are also the ones a pack member must come to in order to request a meeting with a higher rank member. 

Sigma (Tutors) {σ}

Usually one to three, they are some of the most knowledgeable members of the pack. They have information about almost everything and anything. They teach the pups as well as the human newcomers about the ways of the werewolves and their own pack.

Tau (Lead Scout) {τ} & Upsilon (Scouts/Spies) {υ}

There is one Tau in the pack and one to five Upsilons. The Tau is usually the best Upsilon in the pack. They may take direct orders from the Beta, Delta and Zeta of the pack, but foremost by the Alpha. They are responsible for training Upsilons for the pack as well as an Upsilon to take their position when the need arises.

The Tau and the Upsilons go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on. Afterwards, they report back to the Alpha themselves. They report any and every detail, whether big or small, to the Alpha. They may also report to the Beta, Delta and Zeta on the Alpha's orders.