Chapter 16

GINUWINE

GINUWINE

Brooklyn, New York

Can't believe it man, here I thought giving Aaliyah these fucking pictures was gone prove, this nigga Dame she been kickin' it with was no good.

Only to find out, she knew about his visits to Rachel and their child, ain't this some shit? I called this bitch to give her a piece of my mind, and my money back for playing me.

Something was telling me not to trust her, she look like a damn gold-digger. If she wasn't so damn uppity and lied on a nigga, I probably could of hit that, but she played me I have no respect for her ass either.

Now, I had to figure out what I was gone do, here I am pacing back and forth in my bedroom, irritated. I slammed shit, through things, so angry man...Aaliyah was mine, nobody deserved her but me.

I was the one she gave everything too first, and to see some bald head nigga get what mine, and so called "better man" than I was, did not sit well with me, some shit to had happen, and i had to think fast. I dialed my nigga DeVante to spit at him, cause we suppose to be meeting up tonight, but nah I had to do some hunting.

"Aye yo Devante, I'm gone have to cancel that studio session dawg. I gotta handle some shit." I said pacing, and he shrugged, as he was getting head from a Hispanic lady, "Aw word? What's going on man?" he asked, and Gin rubbed his nose.

"That bitch Dame fucked with apparently lied to me about him having a daughter with her, without Aaliyah knowing. I went to Aaliyah's crib the other few days, and her ass gone tell me..She already know what that nigga do on Thursdays when it come to seeing her for their kid, so she knew they had a daughter and all that. So, I'm gone rap to this broad and give her a piece of my mind, and I'll get back to you" DeVante chuckled, as he helped bobbed the girl on him,

"Aight, but Man, you crazy. I say fuck them all, there's plenty of bad bitches out here, and you stuck on Aaliyah ass. Face the truth my nigga, she don't want you no more dawg...Why keep chasin' pussy that don't wanna be bothered?"

Ginuwine, sighed "Man, me and Aaliyah got history dawg. I can't just let her go, and I've tried but man..." I stared and looked at a old picture of us in the 90s when we were fucking with each other.  I picked it up.

  I picked it up