Chapter 7

G I N U W I N E

G I N U W I N E

I can't believe Aaliyah just curved my ass like that though at the grocery store. Just shitted on me like we were strangers, something was telling me she must of had another nigga and honestly that didn't set well with me.  I admit I was a bit over controlling, but she was so sexy I couldnt trust her with niggas around and she made it no betta when she flirt with they whack ass and lead them on so hell. After finding her all these years, I missed what we had, way I use to give it to her every weekend i mean damn, I wanted to dine shorty, show her a good time but she wasn't here for it...That mean, she has changed and matured, or found somebody else...I was gone find out though, wasn't gone lose her to another man without at LEAST seeing what I'm up against or he's a threat.

I was gone find out though, wasn't gone lose her to another man without at LEAST seeing what I'm up against or he's a threat

A A L I Y A H

Aaliyah just wrapped up doing a dance rehearsal, with her friend Fatima Robinson, and back up dancers. Dame is on the sidelines watching on the bleachers, smiling the whole time. Aaliyah wiped her forehead with her towel, as Fatima clapped.

"Aight, that was hot ladies. I love that run, I know next week show at the VMA's gone slap." the girls agreed, and Aaliyah drank several contents out of her water bottle, as she turned to face her dancers.

"She's right, you guys been working so hard, I think we got a good show to work with at the awards, we got this I truly think so. Um, maybe we can work more with the two steps though, I felt kind of odd about that, might have to work out some kinks, but either than that. I'm satisfied."

She turned to Fatima "What you think sis? Any concerns?" she took another swig "Honestly, they're minor but...I think we got something LiLi." She smiled nodding "Well aight, everyone's dismissed for the day. Once again, thanks for a awesome rehearsal." All the girls went to give both Aaliyah and Fatima a hug.

Once they all left, and said their goodbyes, Aaliyah was gone walk towards Dame but first had a word with Fatima. "Sooo, what is up with you and Mr. Dash?" She whispered, and Aaliyah blushed biting her tongue, as her dimples pierce through her cheeks.

"Well, we're not really dating. Kind of seeing each other, talking but that's it. He's my great friend let's put it like that for now." Fatima gave her a look of uncertainty. "Okay friend, he's a boy, and he's watching you dance. That seem like dating to me baby."

Aaliyah snorted "Okay maybe, but we're just kicking it. Exploring each other." She admitted, adjusting her bag on her back. "Exploring huh? You two ain't did the wink a dink." Aaliyah laughed, shoving her playfully

"Noooo, not at all. I didn't wanna do that. It leads to problems, at this point I'm waiting till a ring is on my finger. My last relationship was nothing but sexual, and he was demanding as hell. I'm trying something new, Dame seem to understand and patient which is crazy cause I know he sex craved." Fatima shook her head

"Exactly, and he must really be in love with you to wait this damn long...How long have you two been seeing each other anyway?" Aaliyah made a face looking up, "About 4 1/2 months so far." Fatima shook her head "And you ain't still cuffed him?" Aaliyah shrugged

"No, but I feel maybe a few more dates I will. I wanna make sure, he don't play games with me. He smooth as hell, and I just not going to be making the same mistakes I did in my past, I can't take another heartbreak anymore Fatima.." She said a bit lowly, and Fatima rubbed her back

"I know, and there's nothing wrong with that.But babygirl you also can't be selfish remember that. Dame is probably doing all this for you, but remember to consider his wants as well.." Aaliyah pursed her lips,

"You right, and I will. Thank you for the advice Fatima." She smiled and hugged her "You're welcome mama, that's what I'm here for. Now, I know you tired, so I'm gone let you go. I gotta go pick up my son from daycare." She said and Aaliyah nodded

"Cool, I'll see you later Tima" they blew kisses at each other, and Aaliyah walked to where Dame was, who was just getting off the phone with Camron. "Hey Dame.." She sweetly said walking up to him, he smiled putting his phone in it's case on his belt.

"Hi ma. You did amazing out there" she hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Aw thanks so much" she said as he gripped her waist and kissed her lips. "Mmm, been wanting to do that for days." She giggled, biting her lip "Likewise, thanks for coming to watch me. Hope you wasn't bored."

He smiled, "not at all, you look all sexy, sweating and in them damn sweats...Body on fucking 100, how could I be bored at all that." Aaliyah laughed and shrugged, blushing "I guess so. Are you free this evening?"

Dame scratched his cheek "Nah, not really. What you trying to get into ma?" He asked as he walked with her hand to hand outside the gym "Mm I don't know. Maybe we can go bowling at the Chelsea Piers? Haven't  been there in a wild minute. You game?"

Damon smirked as he disconnected from her and they walked side by side "I don't wanna embarrass you ma.." he joked, and she crackled "Embarrass me? Please, ask Kidada who is a undisputed champ in that game?" Dame shook his head

"That record gone be broke, messing with me. I would consider a different option and game so you don't get your feelings hurt love." he said and she shrugged, as she put her hands in her pockets

"Whatever jug head. We'll see..So, you game?" She asked as they stopped at her car "Of course, spending time with you is everything Aaliyah. I look forward to it, what time you want me to pick you up?"

She pursed her lips to the side, "See, this the problem with double standard, why should the male pick up the female? Why can't it be reversed." Damon laughed, and shrugged "I don't know, guess it's the right thing. Man escorting his lady out, the status quo ma."

He bit his lip and she squinted her eyes challenging him. "Okay but why?" Dame rubbed his beard and shrugged again chuckling "Just the way it is ma." all he could say.

She just looked at him, "I think that's bullshit, but aight." she teased and they laughed . "Since you asked, I'll let you pick my ass up, just this once though. What time?"

He asked smiling and she shrugged "How about 8?" And he nodded "8 it is ma." She smiled, and got inside her car, as he leaned down to finish saying something.

Meanwhile, Gin was across the street watching their whole interaction, he clenched his jaw as he sat in his car watching another man, making his ex lady smile the whole time. He wondered what was being discussed and who was this cat, that was smooth and 10x more bulky than he was. "Ain't this a bitch, she moved on like that?"

He asked to himself, as he examined the pair. He watched as Dame kissed Aaliyah on the lips, and he waved at her as she prepared to pull off. He got tight, and adjusted in his seat tapping the steering wheel, in rage a bit. "Damn man...fuck, fuck fuck." he chanted hitting the steering wheel and sighing.

He seen Aaliyah down the block already, and he started his call to prepare to leave. After he seen Dame walk down to his SUV. He was gone see who this dude is, and make sure this relationship wasn't gone happen between him and Aaliyah....somehow.