Part 10

D A M E

D A M E

Me and Aaliyah been kicking it non-stop and it's been so amazing. I never thought, I would be dating her this heavy at least. She teaching me a lot about patience, and actually being in love. I was always a man use to getting what I want, banging chicks with ease, with Aaliyah it was nothin' like that, and I respect her for not even being that type of woman. To be honest, you come to think about it, that shit get played out real quick. I love a good challenge, and I was willing to wait for her, but the route we're going it might be sooner than that pretty little head of hers ever imagined.

BASELINE STUDIOS

Anyway, she trust me enough at this moment so that's all that matters. Now, here I am at the Baseline studio with Kanye and them. We're suppose to be working on Kanye's new album "The College Dropout" we just signed him to the ROC 3 weeks ago,. I didn't know this nigga was that ill with the rapping segment, but he surprised me, Jay and Biggs. Biggs knew what the was doing when he got this nigga.

Biggs was reading a magazine, and Yeezy was in the chair. I walked in, "What's up?"

He said dapping his friends one by one. "Sup Dame, didn't expect you to be here on time, now that Aaliyah got your cookie ass pussy whipped having nigga"

Dame smiled and played with the levels on the studio mixer recording board. "Shut the fuck up b, at least I have a chick."

Biggs and Kanye laughed shoving his hand, "Fuck you man" Dame chewed his gum laughing "Like I thought...Nah on serious note, me and Aaliyah aight, we kickin' it....Ain't like it's none of you niggas business, with that being said what we working with dawg.?"

He asked folding his arms and Kanye leaned and rolled his chair closer to the board, "I wanted you to listen to this beat. Biggs, and Jay thought it was hot and agreed, but it's the matter what you feel." Dame nodded "Aight dawg, let's see."

He said leaning on the wall, with his arms folded still. Kanye began to play, "Jesus Walks" 15 minutes in, Dame bobbing his head, and smiled "Aye this shit slaps." He said excited, and Biggs nodded in agreement slapping his hand and Kanye's.

"You like this man?" he asked Dame and Dame bobs his head hard and walks over to the board "Hell yeah b, this gone fuck up world wide, yo you plan on releasing this?" He asked with his hand on his shoulder, and the other pointing at the mixer.

Kanye shrugged "Shit, if you, Jay and Biggs give me the green-light I will." Dame rubbed his beard "Yeah b, we gone fuck with that, now all you need to lay down the lyrics." he said and took out his phone, "Aye, Biggs handle Ye for a minute, I gotta make a call real fast." Biggs nodded "For sure man.." He got up and went to sit in the chair, as Kanye went inside the booth.

As Dame closed the door behind him, he licked his lips and dialed Aaliyah's number. And put it on his ear, as he leaned on the wall. "Sup baby, miss you already." Aaliyah snorted laughing as she was braiding Kidada's hair, as they watched Mean Girls. "Baby, it's only been two hours." she giggled, and he smiled