Chapter II

Roc-A-Fella Offices | Manhattan, NYC June 2000

Here we go again, throwing things, across the room, getting in people faces, was the shit I really hated doing, but muthafuckas always wanted to test my intelligence and get me rowed up just to be doing so.

This shit wasn't just today, but every day I shouldn't have to baby sit nor raise my voice, but fuck it ain't nobody else will, and I don't tolerate people I care about getting ran over. "Dame you need to relax"

The blonde Trump looking fat ass said to me, I shoved papers from the table "Don't fucking tell me what I need to do, all I'm saying is you got Bleek's contracts fucked up, and he ain't getting paid so apparently there is something y'all doing wrong, don't run that shit towards me." I said wiping my lip from the numerous spitting.

"Every fucking time, y'all fuck up I have to clean the shit up behind y'all, it's ridiculous and I shouldn't have too." I said fumed, pacing back and forth eyebrows fowled. "Dame, like we've said something in the system must of went wrong, and if it helps we will get Bleek's contracts situated, but there is no need to yell..over a mistake?"

I shook my head, laying my hands on the table "Mistake? Y'all always fucking up always, Julie this ain't just one time, I'm talking about every time each and ever fucking month" I smacked my hand on to the other.

"Do y'all fucking job, stop sugar coating shit when it comes to my artist and fix it I wouldn't have to get loud but y'all really trying my patience. Tired of this man.."

I said kicking a chair across the room, things crashing from such. Everybody in the office outside the meet room were minding their business but shook from my temper.

Fuck, I laid on the wall and rubbed my clean cut head down from uptop clearly stressed out..."Okay Dame, you've made your point man are you through?" Kevin Lyles asked me and I shrugged.

"Nigga are you? I've been though. Stop talkin' and raise up out of my face man.." I said sighing and shrugging, picking up the chair I through.

Man, what another crazy day I was on 100 and I really hated being so. Normally, I'm collected, but every time I get a moment of solitude somebody tries hard to get me off my rocker.

Finally made it home at my Tribeca crib. I through my keys on the dining room table, and removed my Rocawear coat laying it there as well. I went into the kitchen to get me a beer, and warm me up some left-over wings.

After grabbing my food and drink, I went to the sofa in my large living room, sitting on the sofa and turning on the TV. As soon, as I could get comfortable, my cell rings, without looking at the caller ID I picks up.

"What's goodie? if it's anybody from Def Jam, I'm hanging up." I said coldly and Jay laughed "Calm down, it's Jay. What's good? Heard them muthafuckas made you tight earlier" I chuckled, wiping my eye.

"Man, once again they messed up b. Bleek came to me the other day about some shit how his check wasn't coming to him regularly all of a sudden. That wasn't cool, cause I am in charge of arranging the payments towards are artists, so I'm like why this nigga buggin' for? So, when Def Jam decided to hold a meeting, I confronted them like, why the hell y'all ain't inform me Bleek wasn't getting his payment? Nigga went certified gold, a week ago with his "The Understanding" album and he ain't getting paid?"

Jay laughed "Yeah, lil bro was messed up about it. He know you had nothing to do with that, I told him." Dame shook his head biting into his wing,

"Man I know, but still he's my artist dawg. I don't play when it come to y'all pause, like I have a pride to make sure everybody in our crew is eating properly." Jay nodded,