021

I harshly pushed the twins away from me and glared at them. "Will you two quit it? Just leave me alone. I'm not changing into that stupid form," I growled. They had been begging me to change into my neko form, so they could put baby clothes on me. It was starting to get really annoying. I felt Kyoya press his chest against my back. Hs right hand held my hip and the other grabbed my left forearm. I glanced towards him and noticed the glare he was giving the twins.

"They aren't bothering you are they, Naozane?" Kyoya said and hummed a bit. His glare turned into a malicious smile. Before I could answer him, the twins did. 

"No, we aren't!" They exclaimed in unison and quickly walked away. I rolled my eyes at their behavior and turned to face the glasses-wearing boy. 

"You didn't have to intervene. I could've dealt with them by myself," I huffed. I crossed my arms over my chest and turned away from him again. 

"Stop pouting, Naozane. You clearly didn't have that under control," He argued. My head snapped in his direction. I glared at him and quietly denied his statement. I knew I was going to get really angry at the twins and let that anger control my actions. I did not have that under control. 

"He was being protective," Emina whispered. She was crouching behind the couch. "Naozane is embarrassed." 

"Don't you have your own club meeting to attend?" I scoffed and shot a glare at her. 

"Yes, you are in the culinary club, aren't you?" Kyoya added. 

"Mina, how many times do I have to tell you to mind your own business?" I sighed and shook my head. She only giggled and skipped out of the room. 

"Naozane," Kyoya sighed. I looked back to him and watched as he rubbed his temples. "We were arguing," He pointed out. I let out a sigh, and I dropped my hands to my sides. 

"You're right," I admitted. I slightly stood up my tiptoes and pecked his cheekbone. "Thank you for helping me." I pulled away and resisted the urge to say something mean or distant. Instead, I kept my mouth shut. 

"It's not a big deal," Kyoya replied. The corner of his lips turned upwards slightly. I couldn't help but roll my eyes before I walked away. 

~*~

"Why are you here!?" I groaned and pushed the guy off my bed. "It's too early!" 

"It's noon, Nao," Tamaki sweat-dropped. "I wanted to come and see you! We could hang out together since everyone else is busy." 

"Tamaki, I need sleep. Just give me another ten minutes, okay?" I begged and rolled back over. 

"Okay," Tamaki answered. He sat down in the chair beside the desk. I don't know what Tamaki was doing,  but that was the least of my interest at the moment. I didn't fall back asleep fully. I was awake but my eyes were closed. I didn't feel like responding to any of the small noises Tamaki was making. 

It felt like only a couple minutes had passed when Tamaki woke me up. I swear, sometimes I wish he'd go away. Tamaki was hesitant to wake me up. Before he could touch my shoulder, I rolled off the corner of my bed and crawled to my closet. "Oh, hey, Tamaki-senpai!" Emina said as she poked her head through the door. 

"Hey, Mina," He answered happily. I dug through my closet but ended up leaning on the frame instead. Emina walked towards me and picked out some clothes. She always cared more about how I dressed. I took the clothes she held in her hands and went to the bathroom.

 When I came back out of the bathroom, the two fully awake ones in the room dragged me to the car. We got off at some house. Tamaki was carrying me on his back. I could walk by myself, but I chose to let him carry me.