007

"Stop trying to leave, Naozane," Hikaru said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me back into the room.

"I changed my mind! I don't want to be a part of this!" I shouted and struggled in his arms.

"Naozane! You have to change too!" Tamaki said. He was holding a pair of clothes in his hands. I pushed the twins away from me and shifted into a cat. It would be harder for them to catch me like this. The three of them chased me around the room until I ran passed Mori-senpai and he caught me. I leaned back in his arms and became stiff, so it would be harder for him to carry me.

"Come on, Mori-senpai. He needs to change," The twins said. They were all dressed in sailor outfits. I'd rather not. Mori looked down at me and I shook my head. The end of his lip twitched and he handed me to Tamaki. I hissed and swatted at Tamaki's face, but I didn't scratch him.

"Come on, Naozane. If you don't turn back into a human, I'll give you to the twins," He threatened. I turned back while I was still in in his arms.

"I don't want to wear the stupid costume," I said in a monotone voice.

"Naozane!!!" He whined. Tamaki began pulling me to the changing room with his arms still around my shoulders.

Eventually, Tamaki convinced me to change. When I say "convinced", I mean he dragged me into the changing room and changed me himself. "I could've done that myself," I huffed and loosened the tie thing around my neck. Mori-senpai approached me and tightened it again. I glared up at him, but all he did was smile and pet my ears.

"You look so cute, Nao-chan!" Honey-senpai said and jumped on his cousin's back.

"I do not," I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Does this mean I can cuss now?" I asked and motioned down to the outfit.

"Mommy!" Tamaki began whining and complaining to him. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I glanced at the very tall third-year who was standing right beside me. He was still staring at me, so I stared back. Honey-senpai was no longer with him.

"Cute," He mumbled and pet the same spots behind my ear. I glared at him but leaned into his touch anyway.

"Sh-shut up," I whispered. Soon, I was fully leaning on him and he was easily supporting me. Probably since I was about a foot shorter than him. Mori-senpai ran his fingers through my hair and gently caressed the tufts of fur.

3rd POV~

"Does Nao-chan like Takashi more than us?" Honey-senpai asked and watched the two. Tamaki, the twins, Haruhi, and Kyoya began watching them too. 

"When I tried petting him, he hit me," Tamaki stated and continued watching. Naozane pulled away from Mori with a huge blush on his face. 

"I-I... uh, leave me alone...!" Naozane said and ran to the other side the room. Mori internally laughed at his behavior and sat at his and Honey's table. 

~*~

Once the host club started, Naozane sat with the girl who requested him alone. He continued fidgeting with the hem of his pants. "Is-is something wrong, Nagusa-kun?' 

"It's just that..." He paused and sighed. "These stupid pants are for normal humans. There's no hole in the back for my tail to go through." Naozane spoke a little louder one Kyoya walked by. "Anyway, what do you girls want to talk about?" 

"Um, I think your outfit's pretty cute," She smiled and giggled. 

"That makes one of us," He grunted. "You'd clearly look even cuter," Naozane spoke without thinking. The brunette giggled and blushed.