Chapter 16

Scarlet's P.O.V.

"Woow. The Inner District is so niicce." I muttered as we entered Wall Sina.

"You've never been inside?" Erwin asked as we continued to make our way to our destination.

"Only once. With my aunt when Klyde and I were still little. We tagged along with our Aunt and she took us to eat a nice meal," I took a deep breath and sighed, "But now I'm like 15 years older so that memory is a blur."

Erwin smiled at me, "I would like to hear more about those great stories when we return."

I felt my cheeks flush pink and butterflies flew around in my stomach. Quickly, I averted my gaze away from his and continued to look at the scenery.

We passed by a few Military Police and they began to follow us. However I noticed one of them get pulled back.

Good job Armin.

"Ahh so it seems our escorts are here..." Erwin said as a small smile appeared on his face.

As time passed the female titan finally showed herself.

Erwin, Levi and I were stopped by the Commander of the Military Police. He was getting angry with us and his newbies.

"OI! QUIT STANDING AROUND UP THERE! GO DO SOMETHING!" He shouted to the newbies.

"Commander!" One of our own comrades came up with all three of of our maneuver gears.

Levi, Erwin and I equipped them all on just in case we needed to go out. I'm pretty sure I'm healed enough to do at least the littlest of things.

"HEY ERWIN!" The commander of the military police aimed the gun at his forehead.

Many of his soldiers circled Erwin pointing there guns at him.

"Is this all part of your plan Erwin?! To expose titans to the city?!" He screamed.

Clearly he hasn't dealt with titans before. His hands were shaking like crazy and the gun wouldn't stand still.

I moved over to Levi's side and stood behind his shoulder. I was ready to pounce if anything were to happen to Erwin.

"ERWIN! IF YOU MOVE WE WILL SHOOT YOU!"

"Levi stay back. I know you don't like pointless deaths..." Erwin said plainly.

"We mean it Erwin!"

I am so glad I didn't join the military police. They're a bunch of spoiled brats...

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't. I have a fiancé that I've made a promise to." I saw his eyes meet mine as I peaked over Levi's shoulder.

"Psh. That little lady? Why would you want to marry her?" The Commander laughed.

Erwin remained silent and I took that as a sign to do something. I found a sharp rock near my foot and picked it up. Quickly I threw the rock so it would skid across his cheek and scratch it.

"I'm sorry. My aiming must have been off. My love should I try again?" I smirked at Erwin.

"That's enough now Scarlet." Erwin sighed and then spoke to the Commander of everyone he would be in charge of if Erwin died.

"Tch! That's enough! Handcuff him and have him stay with us!" He forced his soldiers to work.

"Erwin!" I tried to reach for him but Levi held me back.

"I'm alright Scarlet. You and Levi go. I'm sure you know what to do." He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Alright... I'll be back. I promise." I nodded and then took off running with Levi.

It was time to end the wrath of this bitch once and for all. I really want to start my life over again with Erwin.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

SO I APOLOGIZE AGAIN.

I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU BUT I WAS AT THE FAIR ALL DAY. ITS CURRENTLY ALMOST 11 PM AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS TODAY.

SO THIS IS ANOTHER CRAPPY FILLER. I'M REALLY TRYING TO SPEED IT UP TO ANOTHER GOOD GOOD CHAPTER ABOUT JUST THE TWO OF THEM.