Some days you don't get sleep. Some days you need someone to hug you and tell you that you deserve better. Some days you need that someone to encourage you and tell you not to depressed and that it's okay to be hurt, it's okay to cry, because at the end of the day, what matters is that you made it through another day of your life. Some days you need someone to show you love, the love that you deserve. Some days you need someone to hold you close, give you warmth, love you, hug you and kiss you tight. Because yes, everyone needs love and everyone deserves to be loved. And when you already know all this, why not that someone be YOU? YOU, YOURSELF are enough. You can take care of your own body, you can go out for walks, you can read books and write down what you feel. You can make new friends and read jokes and laugh your heart out. You can crack jokes and make others laugh, till their stomach hurts. You can go and eat your favourite food. You can keep yourself busy, doing things that actually make you smile. You know why you don't need that someone to be another Homo Sapien ? The reason is, YOU ARE YOUR OWN SUPERHERO. There will not be another person who knows you better than you know yourself. So just stop hurting yourself and for once, try saving yourself. Trust me, miracles lie within you. The magic you have always been looking for ever since you saw all those fairytales, IS YOU. Start from tomorrow, let's see how it goes. Just remember, whatever comes by, I am here for you and I'll always choose you before anyone else and the most important thing, Iloveyou.
-Note to self.