Lost stars

Drip...drip...drip...

Jungkook watches the puddle grow,his muded mind becoming hazier as his eyesight got blurrier.

His mind thinking back at their harsh words.

"You've been nothing but a disgrace to everyone!!! You're simply a mistake who doesn't even deserve the air he breathes in."

He couldn't even remember when everything turned dark.When the arms that gave him loving hugs became those arms that would hurt him,when the mouths that gave him heartfelt words spouted words that scarred his shattered heart...

He chuckled bitterly,at least now maybe there would be a change...
...but he wouldn't be there to see it.

He couldn't even remember the reason.It was just a small mistake that grew bigger and bigger.One lie that eventually multiplied.

Who would've known?
No one would
Not the ARMYs
Not the members
Heck,not even him

The house is eerie and quiet.
He didn't know if anyone is home nor does he know what is happening outside the bathroom in his room. Amd with that,his eyes slod shut and he would never know.

It was hours later when the front door slammed open. The members quietly decorated and prepared his favorite dishes albeit quite unsuccessful with the quietly part.

They patted each other in the back once the task was done and all was left was to call out to their youngest.

The boys stood behind the door knocking twice,thrice, but getting no answer.

Eventually they broke into the room to find it empty but all it took was a quick glance at the door of the ensuite which was ajar and they dropped to their knees,their heart dropping with them.

They never recovered from it.They could never perform without hearing his voice, they couldn't practice without seeing a silhouette of him in the middle,they couldn't go to any special scenery without him in their minds.Everyday,every hour, every minute...awake or asleep he'd always plague their minds.

He was their northern star, guiding them towards being good people.Good people that are happy and content, full of youth and ambition but now that he's gone.

They've lost their guide and their paths got scattered. That's what became of them, they became lost stars...