Raina sighed. She felt so lost and confused. She wished that her parents could be with her to guide her. Maybe that was why she had wanted the necklace so badly. Suddenly Reina felt a presence behind her. She turned her head to see who it was.

"Master Skywalker." She greeted him in surprise.

He cleared his throat. "Hi. Can't you sleep?" He asked.

Raina shook her head. "No I'm afraid not. What you doing here?" She asked looking at him.

"To be completely honest, I saw you in the hall. I sensed that you couldn't sleep."

Raina raised her eyebrow. "So you followed me?"

Master Skywalker's eyebrows raised. "What? No! ...Not exactly." He told her sheepishly.

Raina couldn't help but grin a little.

"Actually I went back to work on the applications, but after sensing there was something on your mind my curiosity got the better of me and after a little bit I went looking for you. That's when I found you here."

Raina nodded and looked back to the skyline. "Oh."

"You know you can talk to me."

Raina looked down. "I know."

The garden was deathly quiet. Master Skywalker walked over to the railing and stood next to her.

"You know, there once was a time when you and I would talk to each other about anything and everything." He said casually.

Raina stayed silent and looked back up at the twinkling lights of Coruscant.

He continued on. "Of course I did most of the talking." He chuckled. "And you would listen. Every time. It didn't matter what it was about."

Raina looked down as she listened to him. He breathed out a small laugh. "Sometimes I would worry that I was boring you, but then I would see you. . . looking at me intently. Listening to me."

Raina turned her head to him. He was looking out in the distance, as if re-living the memory. A very small smile was on his lips as he spoke. Raina silently wished she could re-live the memory herself, but she couldn't.

"You were never bored. I don't how or why, but you actually cared about everything I was telling you. I think that's one of my favorite things about you."

Their eyes met after he was finished. She turned away, looking at the skyline once again. Silence fell between them. The sounds of the city below them and speeders above filled the air. Raina's heart felt heavy. After all he had just said how could she deny him friendship? He obviously cared for her and missed the friendship they had. How could she be so cruel?

Raina looked down as sadness and guilt filled her. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Sorry? About what?" Master Skywalker asked. His voice held confusion.

She glanced at him then looked down at the space on the concrete between their hands.

"I'm sorry I've been so distant." She looked back at the sky and another head. "It's just. . ." She sighed.

"Just what?"

"If I told you, you'd think I'm crazy."

Master Skywalker shook his head. "I would never think that about you. Now Han on the other hand. . ." He joked.

Raina breathed a laugh.

Master Skywalker smiled, but then turned serious. "Come on. You can tell me."