Big man Panties

Hey guys!!!😀😀😀

Thank you all for being so patient and understanding. I don't know what I'll be without you guys.

And wow!!!! You got this book to 1.22k reads!!! With only 6 chapters!!!! You are the definition of awesomeness. Thank you so much!!!

 Thank you so much!!!

*****************

Hunter

I pause in signing the documents I'm currently working on when I hear a commotion going on outside. I wait for a few minutes and when the noise doesn't subside, I stand up to find out what's going on.

Those people making such ruckus better have a damn good excuse.

When I step out of the office into the corridor leading to the elevator, I see Blake and Tyler staring in shock at Miss Griffin.

Oh God, not this again.

"Where have you been all these years?" Blake asks.

"We've searched for you everywhere!" Tyler adds.

"This Daisy girl again? For the last time, I am not Daisy!" Miss Griffin says sounding frustrated.
I quickly step forward before things get out of hand.

"Blake,  Tyler, she isn't Daisy. Meet Miss Griffin my personal assistant. Miss Griffin, meet Doctor Blake the CEO of the Denovan's group of hospitals and medical schools and Tyler the CEO of the Grant's shipping company" I say; trying to make the introductions.

"Miss Griffin?...but...Daisy....I thought.... Never mind. Nice to meet you Miss Griffin. Sorry for the mix up, you really look like someone I knew" Tyler; always the gentleman says smiling and offers her a handshake.

Miss Griffin takes Tyler's hand but doesn't stop glaring at Blake.

What the hell did Blake do now?

Since the incident with him and Bloom in high school, he had turned into a complete jerk to women. And with the messy divorce he's going through right now with Stephanie trying to win the custody case of Sophie their daughter, he has been extra moody. So I wouldn't be surprised if he had done something asshole-like to Dais-Esmeralda.

I frown at that thought and frown more at the fact that I feel protective over Esmeralda.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too" she replies.