Fighting back

'What the heck is going on?!?' I thought to myself as I busted into the "Chow room". The others  were still their laughing and what not but once they saw the panic on my face they jumper right up and ran outside.

"Go hide and bring the others out." Nico had ordered.

'Pffft!! Yeah right. I am nervous but you guys helped me. So when ever you need help...'  I followed behind them  back on deck.

The wind whistled as if the temperature had dropped like a billion degrees since, like, 30 seconds ago. I wasn't cold. It takes a lot for me to be cold but I hugger my arms tight around my body as protection from the uncomfortable air, then I stepped out.

~~~

My breath froze in the air around me, but like I said I was fine. Everything outside was covered in frost and fogged out to the point where I could hardly see the rail of the Argo.

Faintly I could hear the clashing of metal and the groans and battle cries of my acquaintances. I followed that sound.

My acquaintances were running towards someone bearing swords and yelling angrily at them. I turned to the right and saw a barrel full of fake swords. I grabbed one. But instead of it's usual light plastic or rubber or foam feel it was cold ....and it was really made of metal!

"Holy-!" I was holding a real sword and it was heavy as hell!

"Aah!" I heard a girl yelp in pain. I don't know how but I'm going to help them. I held the sword up and ran towards the battle noises.

There was a woman standing in the center of the battle. She had a long blue gown on that looked as if it was actually made of ice along with white hair braided into a halo around her head. Ironic since she was trying to hurt my ...friends? She was very beautiful and looked elegant but her eyes were ice cold white.

"Khione, What do you want with us? Why are you here?" a girl yelled. I walked closer and saw that it was Piper who was yelling at 'Khione' the ice queen.

Everyone else was either down and injured or injured and fighting. There was Percy and Annabeth fighting a ice dude with bad acne ; they were bleeding but nothing major and their lips were blue, Hazel and Nico were fighting another ice dud who was yielding a hockey stick and his tongue was dangling out of his mouth; they were fine but looking really tired. Calypso was on the ground holding up Leo's head. He was actually frozen and next to him was a... statue of an ape? Jason was no where insight.

" I was just  passing by and - I don't answer to you!" Khione yelled. The temperature dropped 5 degrees

Nico groaned and collapsed to the ground shivering and bloodied and Hazel seemed almost as bad.

Percy had blood on his bicepts and abs, Annabeth had a trickle of blood at her mouth and cuts on her cheeks and thighs.

Piper wobbled  but she held her ground. They were all so brave. That Khione person is trying to hurt them...my new friends.

NO. I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND DO NOTHING...