2: A

IMPORTANT:

This story is also available on www.dreame.com

Search for my acc: Jo Sario

It would mean a lot if you'd support me there as well.

Thank you so much!

~'•°~♡

Normally he would have settled himself the day before the classes starts.

But not this time.

Upon hearing that there's going to be a new female student this semester, he just had to settle in earlier than usual.

Who knows maybe he might have the luck to bump into this new attraction?

He went straight to the usual apartment he rented all the years, letting himself in and strode straight to his usual room--

His mouth hang open as he saw this girl stripping in front of him.

Ass up on the air as she let down her polka dot panties.

What a wild young being.

He smirked to himself.

"Nice butt."

And then she froze like a statue and moments later she was screaming curses on him, bellowing nonsense sentences he couldn't even make out.

Like, dude chill. It's not like it's his first time to see the female version of that part of the human physique.

Sitting on the dining table of your new apartment, shooting daggers with your sharp gaze on this guy who just saw you without any clothes on, you held tightly to the bread knife on your right hand while the overly nice landlord tried to talked you out of it.

"Miss Y/N, it's not his fault entirely," the middle age man said paying close attention to your right hand.

The guy in front of you nodded fast while pouting cutely as if that would save him from the death he's about to face.

"You. F*cking. Told. Me-- ThatMyRoommateIsGoingToComeNextWeek!"

"Yes, yes, I did. And I'm sorry, he usually does that before," the landlord darted his eyes on the younger guy and the pervert just shrugged.

"Look Ms. Y/N. Can we just settle this, it was no body's fault anyway," he paused as he carefully reached for the knife on your hand and extract it from your grip with a bit of a difficulty. "Let's just pretend this never happened."

You continued to look at this guy in front of you who didn't seemed to care that he just saw you naked moments ago.

Maybe he got a little bit uncomfy with your lazer eyes but he shifted and then cleared his throat after extending his hand for a shake.